1. This forum is in read-only mode.

It's Not a Coffee Shop!

Discussion in 'General News' started by 2DamCerius, Oct 1, 2011.

1. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

---->http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/01/world/europe/netherlands-cannabis-tourists/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
    It's not about the freakin' coffee, it's about the freakin' weed. They don't feel like sharing no more to tourists. But I never smoke, so what's so good about this crap? Besides it being an important factor to their economic system that is. Too bad for weed addicts.

2. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

AFUUUUUUUUYA AFA GAWAUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no seriously that's messed up.

3. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

Not really my concerns.

4. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

:D Yeay! As a Belguim man I am still allowed.... not that I mind. For real, I don't do drugs... anyways... why only the French?

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

correction, you dont abuse drugs cause everyone do drugs.. the only possible way when you never did any drugs is when you are immune to sickness.

that Panadol tablet that you take when you get a headache or fever?

that is you doing drugs. that bunch of pill or syrup that you get from a doctor visit? those are drugs.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I have done tons of drugs and the majority of them dont work on me. ibruprofen and amoxicillin are the only ones that do. I was put on steroids and absolutely fuck all happened until I was at double the maximum dose for adults (I was a kid at the time). Then I was taken off of them because I should never have been prescribed that dosage in the first place.

7. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Well generally speaking it is not anyones concern until it gets into the wrong hands. Most of the time drugs are shrugged off as just some junkie decides to get wasted and it never occurs to others how sensitive our bodies are to drugs, when someone gets caught up in the mess then it really gets ugly.
    I don't really know, but I think it's their accent that threw them away.
    Some people aren't just immune to illnesses though, they are allergic to some other forms of chemicals or ingredient or even certain things like animal fur. Then doctors have no direct diagnosis to actually say what the heck is wrong with you and he/she ends up giving you the wrong perscription.

Drugs are not even necessary if the individual is healthy.
    That's exactly the problem I have with doctors, because I would like to trust them, but they really have nothing better to say, but take this drug because I have all the right stuff according to this sheet of paper right here.

I could understand if the illnesses or ailments were the common cold, influenza, diabetes, or blood pressure, but the "medicines" do not need to be used in cases such as that. The human body cannot be cured of any illnesses if there was nothing there to begin with. Because if we all have a healthy mind, we will have a healthy body. :)