1. This forum is in read-only mode.

it's coming, wiii!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by ultra, Nov 16, 2006.

1. ultra

ultra Guest

have anyone read reviews for some of the games being released for wii.

some of the reviews kind of gets you thinking on rather the system will fall. like the review of call of duty 3 by ign for the wii console. will red steel have a similar outcome?

who's going to wait in line to pick one up?

anyone in nyc going to toy's r us this saturday for the wii spectaculation celebration?

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I haven't read reviews, they just depress me because I can't addord buying a wii. =/

3. DemonHeadx

DemonHeadx Well-Known Member

www.engadget.com

4. snackie

snackie Member

how much do they cost , anyway? i heard they arent going to be that expensive, are they?

5. Seph

They should be going at $250. Even though it isn't bad then it's still cash when you're a poor student. :p

6. ultra

ultra Guest

at least the people in europe will get the wii by december, unlike the ps3 which will arive in march 2007 and you won't even know if that date is even a final date. and the limited quantity you might get in europe.

7. darkman

darkman Well-Known Member

At least with the Wii I expect a system without a lot of bugs. I had to go to my local Walmart two days in a row just to finally see the ps3 in action. The first day the demo disc kept locking up and freezing. The second day it still looked buggy with gliches and constant 3 second freezing.
    I feel more comfortable with Nintendo and think they have taken more time to make sure their product will be top notch. All though I could be totally wrong. Tomorrow is the big day, here in the US. Or should I say midnight tonight. Can't wait to try an in-store demo. I really want to try a tennis game.

8. bobdrakke

bobdrakke Member

My only gripe is the VC point sytem for games charging 8-10$/€ for old games is abit much for me.

9. Seph

Once the console has been hacked you'll probably be able to use roms downloaded from here. :)

10. bobdrakke

bobdrakke Member

Seph thats if its the right romset I've probs with this all this patching and renaming is what puts me off trying to keep uptodate if rom works in one of my emus thats it I stick to it.

11. Seph

I don't follow? You don't like patching and renaming what?

12. bobdrakke

bobdrakke Member

Roms to work wth emulators

13. Seph

Oh, well if I can save $10 per game I already bought once before then I don't mind patching a little.

14. RemzRoller

RemzRoller Member

Lol cant wait for wii to be buyable, been watching preview after preview of about 20 or so games and how it gets controlled, and I must say, Im in love :-* I wonder how the sensor picks up so much movement, guess my first wii is gonna be diagnosed >D

15. Seph

It will be buyable tomorrow (friday) I'm most likely going to buy one along with Legend of Zelda: Twilligt Princess.

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Thats if you can get one :p there are huge queues usually

17. Seph

bwhahah this is Denmark, we don't have huge queues, we buy our shit online, serves 10k per second. :p

18. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

theres still queues when demand outstrips supply. the difference is you are queuing from the comfort of your own home, instead of in the streets enjoying 100MPH winds and pouring rain.

You're missing half the fun, honestly :p

19. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

;D iam happy about the wii games i hav resident evil 2 but my favourite is pokemon battle revolution