1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ItouchDs Question

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by cowcat06, Nov 5, 2010.

1. cowcat06

cowcat06 Well-Known Member

Do these games work with the ItouchDs/Ez Flash Expansion Pack combo?(I know these do not work with the Supercard2).
    -Super Monkey Ball Jr
    -Kirby Nightmare
    -Kirby Mirror
    -Kirby Tilt N Tumble
    & Do the games automatically save on the ItouchDs for both the Ds & GBA ones? What do you have to do to get them to save?

2. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Okay.

EZ flash 3in1 lets you run GBA software.
    The first three will run fine, as they are normal GBA games.

However, tilt and tumble will NOT run because:

-it is a GBC game
    -It needs a gyrosensor to play it, which the EZFLASH does not have.

So yeah. Enjoy the other 3!

The games save to the EZFLASH, I think. You just copy the save and its GBA game over to the Itouch and you have it.

It SHOULD save after you restart your console (it saves to file)

3. cowcat06

Thank you so much. So the ItouchDs does not play regular Game Boy & Game Boy Color games even with the GBA Expansion pack? I want to play these games as well:
    -Super Mario Land
    -Super Mario Land 2
    -Super Mario Deluxe
    -Wario Land
    -Wario Land 2
    -Wario Land 3
    -Game & Watch Gallery
    -Game & Watch Gallery 2
    -Game & Watch Gallery 3

4. personuser

You're going to want the DS emulator lameboy.

http://lameboy.nutki.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/lameboy_ds-012.zip

You put the roms in a folder on your SD card named lameboy, run the .nds file with your ITOUCH (not your EZFLASH) and you can play GB/C games with it.

The emu isn't perfect, but it's pretty damn close.

Also, very good choice of games, WarioLand 3 was a great game and the others rocked too. All of the titles you mentioned run perfectly with lameboy :)

5. cowcat06

What is the best flash cart is the M3DsReal w/expansion pack the one to get? & Also which flash cart works with Yoshi's Island Ds? I have tried the R4 & Supercard2. Using both of those you can't see the yellow stork stops so you can't change babies so therefore I can't play the game because I need to switch babies in order to complete the levels.

6. personuser

With your DSTWO, you should change the mode from wither clean to patch or vise versa. Hit X and select mode, then switch it to the other, then run the game.

The DSTWO is the best DS flashcart.

7. cowcat06

Ok thanks I'll try that. Do I need to be in the Yoshi's Island Ds start menu or in a paused level to do that?

8. personuser

no, before you load the game.

Run DS_Game, then go to yoshi's island DS. Then press X on it instead of A (you launch with a) you shoudl get a little menu and one of the options should be mode, there's two things there, "patch" and "clean", change it to whichever one it isn't, then run the game. That should fix it.

9. cowcat06

Many,many thanks. I have used Lameboy but Super Mario Deluxe DOESN'T SAVE. Is there a way I can get it to save? Same with Super Mario Advance 4 using the GBA Emulator. & Also Super Monkey Ball Jr, Kirby Nightmare, Kirby Mirror dont work on the Supercard 2. :( I love Super Monkey Ball Jr & was very sad to see it doesn't work. :( Any way I can get those to work?

10. personuser

To save a game in lameboy you have to load a different game.

As for the GBA emu, wait for another update :p

11. cowcat06

Do these SNES games work with the Supercard 2?
    -Kirby's Dreamland 3
    -Super Mario All Stars
    -Yoshi's Island
    I know they don't work on the R4.

12. personuser

Dreamland 3 - Slow, frameskip must be set high, unplayable
    Yoshis Island - Same as above.
    Mario Allstars: Perfect!

13. cowcat06

& Does the Mario All Stars save work? I tried Mario All Stars on the R4 & it didn't save. & There are 2 Yoshi's Island SNES roms v 1.0 & 1.1-even the 1.1 doesn't work?

14. personuser

All stars saves fine, but you've got to exit the emu and load another ROM.

Yoshi's Island uses a special chip (Super FX 2) which makes it harder to emulate. Version does not matter. The GBA ver might run better with NDSGBA tho.

Dream land 3 uses another hard chip (SA1) that is a little too strong to emulate in this revision.

15. vaati321

vaati321 New Member

Someone can help me??

I want to play at "golden sun dark dawn"(french version (because i'm french xD)) with my itouch DS but i can't (black screen at the begining)

thx a lot.

(sorry for my bad english)

16. cowcat06

I got the Supercard2 instead. When I load the Game Boy Advance emulator & start Mario Advance 4 it shows the Game Boy Player screen then says your Save File Is Corupted. :'( How do I get it to work on the Supercard2??? & Kirby Nightmare doesn't work either.