1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Issues with Moonshell 2's DPGConverter

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jackketchum, Nov 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackketchum

jackketchum Active Member

Aight, so I got some .flvs off websites using Firefox's Download Helper, and I tried to convert it using Moonshell 2.05Stable's DPG Converter. One video turned out perfectly fine, one came out without sound, another froze the converter around 4 minutes to finish and the other came out black and white and slanted right, with the cutoff on the right appearing on the left. Has this happened to anyone else, and how do I fix it?

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to state what I'm using, in case it matters. I'm using CycloDS Evolution with an 8gb Sandisk SDHC, with V1.56B3 Firmware.

2. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

It is better to use Wondershare DPG converter.
    The program can convert any type of file to .dpg

I have it on my megaupload account
    here is the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7DJ0O5E0

3. soft27

soft27 New Member

I have a Nintendo DS, can I enjoy the the movie with it on the go?

How to convert popular videos to DPG for playback on Nintendo DS?

The answer of the question above is DPG Converter, which can convert nearly all video and audio formats including AVI, MPEG, H.264/AVC, 3GP, VOB , DAT, WMV, MP4, DivX, MOV, RM, ASF, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, CUE, APE, CDA and convert to DPG video or MP3/MP2 audio.

Besides, this DPG Movie Converter has an amazing advanture: No other plug-ins or programs are needed for this DPG Cconverter to convert videos to DPG.

4. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

Thanks Fire_Ice workes fine with me :) *don't discuss warez here*

5. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

I know I know I was pleased to help somebody that I forgot the most impotent rule
    here sorry for the trouble I won't do it again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.