1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Issue with some Acekard themes

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Devilkid32176, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

ok, i have searched hi and low to find the answer for this but to no avail, so i wanted to ask the community here, so here it is:
    when i install certain themes to my acekard and try to run them on the cart, everything seems to be in order except for the clock on them, it seems the clock gets screwed up and doesn't work right, and i know it might be something im doing, so any incite on this would be nice

for my cart, i have the latest firmware on it, i think its Version 1.7.1 i think

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You just need to take the clock and/or the calender from another theme and copy it into that folder.

3. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I think you had to put the clock and calender things into a different folder or something, i remember having to do something that them, it tells you n the nds theme site.

4. Devilkid32176

umm.. ok, the main ones im having trouble is the yugioh god themes, the wolf theme (animals), and a few others

but from what they say at NDSthemes is this here: "To make the clock and calendar work properly place these 4 files (clock_colon.bmp, clock_numbers.bmp, day_numbers.bmp, year_numbers.bmp) into a folder named "calendar" within the theme's folder."

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Did you make a calender folder inside the themes folder and put those files in it?

6. Devilkid32176

yeah... thats how my others are setup to be also, so all my other themes work except for the few i have been fighting with

Edit: ok, to help with this, here is a picture of how i got the setup for my theme that im having trouble with:
    http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1260/90448555.png

7. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I don't know if it helps but make the "C" in Calendar a lower case "c" and see if that helps.

8. Devilkid32176

umm.. tried that but still no avail, i wish i could figure it out

9. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

From what I can tell, your folder is setup funny.

By the way what firmware are you using? Original or AKAIO?

If you are using AKAIO - it should look like this:(The drive letter may be different from mine, mine just so happens to be "G".) G:__aio\ui (That's how mine is setup. and I've never had a problem with any of the themes I've downloaded... (12 to be exact)

10. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

To make the clock and calendar work properly place these 4 files (clock_colon.bmp, clock_numbers.bmp, day_numbers.bmp, year_numbers.bmp) into a folder named "calendar" within the theme's folder.

It must work and will work, if it never then you are a noob ;D

11. Devilkid32176

well, i have the problem with a few of them, so it means its not me >__> i have been following that rule since i got the wood r4 stuff working

12. unqiueninja

What I mean is that the skin may have a problem thus you cannot set the skin correctly. Just change another skin.

13. Devilkid32176

@UniqueNinja: well im sorry but i don't want to feel like a total jerk about my question but ive had issues with the same themes not working on two separate carts and personally i would like to get a few of them working, but i cant understand, no one else on the site had any complaints about them

@Mishy: im using the AKAIO firmware V 1.7.1

also here is the links to them from NDS themes, the ones im having trouble with, if possible could someone test these themes for me and verify they work for them:

Wolves theme: http://www.ndsthemes.com/themes/details/t/8155c9845e
    obelisk theme: http://www.ndsthemes.com/themes/details/t/76c77ce87e
    Slifer theme: http://www.ndsthemes.com/themes/details/t/7046792053

Update: ok, the author of the obelisk & slifer themes found out there was an issue with the clock and recalled them to fix them, so i wasn't crazy :p

14. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

So, I take it the wolf theme works them? Or that one still has issues?

15. Devilkid32176

yeah its still one that having trouble with still

16. unqiueninja

I was right after all ;D

17. Devilkid32176

@UniqueNinja: like i saidi felt like a jerk with my question and right now i still feel like im crazy :p but if you could help fix it i would be grateful about