1. This forum is in read-only mode.

issue with EZ-Flash IV

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Devilkid32176, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

ok, i wanted to test out the EZ-Flash IV i have but i haven't found a decent tutorial for this to make the DS games work, yeah i know, i have a SCDS2 card but i wanted to test this one out, with a few side questions also:

1. when loading a DS game through the EZ-Flash client, the "Link with GBA Game" button can be clicked but why since your running the EZ-Flash in DS mode?

2. searching for emulators for this flashcart but can't really find any that work worth a dang on it, mainly the ones im looking for, so anyone know of a EZ-Flash site that has emulators for it?

3. what is the size limit of the micro SD that can be read by the flashcart??

2. Devilkid32176

really don't like bumping but hoping someone might know something about the EZ-Flash IV cart

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

The limit for the Micro SD card is 2GBs. To get NDS roms working, you need to flash your DS with FlashMe. I personally wouldn't suggest it if you have a SCDSTwo...but i flashed my brother's for shits and giggles. It's easy for me to do, but if you don't know what you're doing, then you're screwed.

4. Devilkid32176

hm.. i thought it wasn't needed since im using the slot-2 NDS/GBA loader for supercard and i thought that acted like a PassMe device, so as far as NDS Roms, i would have to google FlashMe and see what i have to do

as for the for the info for the microSD, thanks Ace101, but would you know anything about the emulators, since im having odd issues with my SCDS2's GBC emulator, i heard they have one for EZ-Flash but the only one i found is for the original GB games >__>

also, another question to you ace, do you know the reason for the link with GBA game button in the ez-flash client whening loading a ds game with it?

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Oh, you mean loading from the SuperCard. This is what you need. - http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/plugin/slot2_nds.htm

There's is GoombaColor for GB/GBC. And there is http://www.pocketnes.org/

And http://www.snesadvance.org/

What do you mean by this?

6. Devilkid32176

i know about the loader for it ace, that is what i have been trying but it just goes to a white screen for every one of the DS games that i used on it >__>

oops... >__> i meant this:

when transferring a game with the EZ-Flash client, like a DS rom, there is a button to the side that says "Link with GBA Game" that becomes active when transferring the rom, but i cant figure out what it does

1st Edit: i was also told that even with this version of EZ-Flash, i would be able to use the link function for some games, but i still cant figure that out worth a dang either, my friend had it working just fine to transfer their pokemon from the firered game to their diamond version, so im hoping to find a solution to this