1. This forum is in read-only mode.

issue downloading Brain dead 13 PSX

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by hamaduae, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hamaduae

hamaduae Member

hi,

i have been searching for this game for ages, been for another sites but the game didnt work

so when i start downloading its fine but when it reaches 24 or 28 MB it stops completely .. i tried the us server and Europe server too but same result

i hope i get a help :(

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

try using a download manager.

3. hamaduae

hamaduae Member

Yeah i ready tried with and without. ( I am using Firefox 3 & DAP download manager ) what i feel is that its the issue with the file because i downloaded file from diff websites and worked very well.

it says download completed at (sometimes at 24 or 28 or 34 MBs )and the file is about 350 MBs

i tried other servers... i live in Australia

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if the filesize is reported correctly on the download details then its not the file. Additionally, DAP is a download accelerator not a download manager; we do not allow download accelerators.

5. hamaduae

hamaduae Member

thanks for your help :) but the game stops @ the beginning too :/

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I downloaded the game just fine.

It works in both ePSXe 1.5.2 and ePSXe 1.7.0 with Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9, default settings.

If you cannot play it, don't consider yourself missing anything... it's a Horrible game. I played for about five minutes and had to shut it off. It's just like a series of cartoon scenes and you have to press the right buttons in order to not have this guy kill you. If you fail, you die, and you replay the scene. Quite boring IMO, it's not even a good platformer.

7. hamaduae

hamaduae Member

Hey,

I have ePSXe v1.7 & Pete's OpenGL2 PSX GPU V2.9 but the still doesnt work i tried other gpu's such as Pete's OpenGL2 PSX GPU V1.77/ pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.77/pete's D3D Driver 1.77

i like the game so any ideas you might think of?

Edit: can you tell me what u used for Video/sound/cdrom/bios/ and the setting plz?

8. hamaduae

hamaduae Member

thanks for the help

amazingly, the issue was with the sound and i used this to fix it Sound: Eternal SPU Plugin 1.50

i was using P.E.Op.S. Dsound Audio driver 1.9 weird bth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.