1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is this website legit?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stanley Richards, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I was looking for some pancake mix recipes when I came across this. I was amazed. I saw Baldurs Gate going on for 9.99$. I always wanted that game, but it seems too good to be true. It's these old games that work on Windows 7. They go for only 9.99$ the most. Can anyone who's used the website tell me if it's legit and/or good?

2. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

my brother got neverwinter nights off there. it's safe.

3. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Gog.com is definitely legit, and also completely DRM free! They are my favourite download shop. It's actually owned by the company that's publishing The Witcher 2, so they are selling that game as well, even though it's not an old game (GOG stands for Good Old Games).

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I picked up Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition from it. They're bros.

5. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

It should be legit ;D

6. Stanley Richards

Pfft, if I can get it there, why not? What logic does it make to pay extra for something when I can get it cheap, and is readily available?

7. unqiueninja

Agree ;D

8. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

You're the one who said about supporting the companies. Support them fully.
    By your logic you may as well just download it free, its cheaper.

9. unqiueninja

S.I.R just wanted to buy something with money(be it cheap or expensive) as he want to support the game ;D

10. Stanley Richards

There's a difference between paying cheaply and pirating. The latter is totally illegal. My question has been solved, mods, please lock this before something starts.

11. unqiueninja

i can sense it ;D Please calm yourself by drinking water to extinguish the flames ;D

12. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

it's hell of a lot more fun on multiplayer. well LAN at least. online just lags like hell. and not much people play it anymore so it's hard to find a partner online

13. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Campaign's okay. It's taken some getting used to, since I haven't played anything based on AD&D for quite a while. I did some multiplayer with a few of the dudes on /tg/, and that was pretty fun.

I like Baldur's Gate 2 a lot more for the characters, though.

14. efrenm

efrenm Well-Known Member

ITS legit, BETTER THAN PAYING 4 FAKE 10TH PRESTIEGE.
    No, JK its legit i bought Motor Racer 2 over there.

15. Loosy, this thread is almost 5 years old, please look at the last post date before commenting. The original question was already answered but your reply seems to be earnestly trying to help.