1. This forum is in read-only mode.

is this true?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duncan Idaho, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

im reading kurshitsuji manga AKA black butler when i was reading this a an advertising of sort fo a ds game of black butler! i dunno if it had an US relase or even if it was relased

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

That DSLite looks awfully fat in the picture.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking as well.

No clue what the Black Butler is.

4. Duncan Idaho

its a manga, and awesome one BTW and its very very dark, in short the lord of the phantomhive house ciel phantomhive who is a kid of 15 year old at this time of the manga was at one point slaved, his family murdered, he raped and totured and he makes a deal with a demon, Sebastian who is probably either a fallen angel or a tengu, the deal is that Sebastian will get Ciel soul after he finds, humiliates, tortures and kills the ones responsibles for killing his parents, Sebastian becomes an akuma no butler, hence a demonic butler and he goes off with his master in order to try and find who did this to his family.

There are two cannons, one of the manga and one of the anime.

5. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Yes its true but only no english release.
    It was released over a year ago.

6. Duncan Idaho

damn, they migth relase it if the anime does good, moviecity is gonna add it up to its schedule to january

7. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Interesting, but as klaimore said, it's been released for a while.
    There will likely not be an English release, even if the anime does well outside of Japan.

8. Duncan Idaho

well dreaming is never bad rigth? anyhow i i learnt japanese i would probably translate this game

and lets use this topic to discuss the manga aswell since im accidentally providing a link for it ::)

9. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

hell if i could read it i'd buy it

10. Duncan Idaho

same here im re-reading the manga and im so far past the circus arc onto the wordsmith arc

11. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

i didnt read it i only saw the anime cause i dont have time to read it all yet