1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is this right? PKMN SS

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Vegito, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Vegito

Vegito New Member

I am in the Slowpoke Well and I am still encountering level 6 Pokemon. Also, my Croconaw is getting "boosted" exp for some reason and I have already reached level 21 and this is while still trying to avoid as many battles as possible. Something does not seem right.

2. sherlockhomie

sherlockhomie Well-Known Member

It's because your Croconaw was traded.
    Right?

3. Vegito

Vegito New Member

No, but I did start off using Heart Gold, then used the same save with Soul Silver. I should of realized that would of caused problems. What about still finding level 6 Pokemon, is that normal?

Im using the (J) rom with new English patch.

4. Tristanm

Tristanm New Member

Sounds like you are doing screwy stuff. Maybe you shouldn't try to use a HeartGold save in SoulSilver. They game works fine for me, other than the intermittent crashing from the AP.

5. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

HeartGold save files in Soulsilver have bugs, but it shouldn't cause pokemon to go into SlowPoke Well. It will make most of your Pokemon a boosted level since the OT is different with the other save..

6. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Actually, all you pokémon would be considered traded and probably will glitch the game events.

7. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Not unless other pokemon are events or are traded. Try catching a Pokemon in your game, so it matches your OT.