1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is this possible?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by finalmario, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

Is it possible to take DS saves from a flash card and put them on a real ds game or the other way around?

2. Quake90

Quake90 Well-Known Member

i have never heard of it...

3. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure you can take saves from an official cartridge and convert them to work on your flashcard, but I'm not sure how. And I don't think you can put saves onto an official cartridge.

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Savsender is probably about as close as you're going to get. There may or may not also be some relevant homebrew that requires a slot-2 flashcart, I don't really remember.

5. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

Not entirely sure if I am correct, please do correct me if I am wrong, I do believe it is possible, I heard and seen video's of this thing called gameshark max duo... or something like that, but what it does... it soppose to lets you take out the save file from your Official game cartridge and Lets you play that save file on any flashcart or NDS Emulator.
    It's a Gameshark NDS cartridge with another NDS slot on the top that allows you to insert your DS game to back up that save file/replace with another save file again I don't own one so I don't know alot about it and please do correct me if I am wrong, this comes in handy especially with people that have the official pokemon games and have awesome battles recorded on there official NDS games and wished to Record there matches on a emulator without having a Flashcart, they simply take that gameshard adapter and insert it on there NDS and on top of that insert there NDS game and that takes whatever save file is in it and backs it up and /or replaces it with another save that you may have for that same game.

Again please correct me if I am wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.