1. This forum is in read-only mode.

is this a good deal?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by biomonkxl, May 24, 2010.

1. biomonkxl

biomonkxl Well-Known Member

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
    So I'm selling my R4 for 40 dollars. Its the original one ( the one with 1.18). I'm also selling it with a 2 GB Micro SD card.
    I am hoping to use that 40 dollars to buy myself an AceKard 2i.

Also... Does anyone know where I can purchase a legit copy of the newest AceKard?? I'm thinking about Gamekool.com because of their cheap price (15 Dollars!!) but not sure if that site is legit.

Thanks in Advance!!

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Your card is worth maybe $15 total with the 2gb MicroSD. That is a pretty big maybe though. It is probably closer to $10.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

If that even... =\

A used flashcart is worth pennies basically. It's life won't be as long and isn't worth as much as some people think. But if you find someone you don't really like and they have money to blow, con them. ;D

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

XD 40 bucks for an R4 and a 2 GB sd card, i was able to get our Acecard 2's with a 4 GB card for $20, hopefully the people you try to con shop around.

5. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

http://shoptemp.com/ has it for about $15 and it's definitely reliable. And if you charge someone $40 for an R4 and a 2GB MicroSD you're ripping them off. Look on shoptemp to see what they charge for an original (new) R4.

6. biomonkxl

yes ripping people off is the idea :)

7. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Run. Start running before I catch you. Although that'll only be delaying the inevitable. I will catch you. You dishonest person!
    Although I guess admitting your aim is honest... :-\
    But seriously, if you're gonna sell it for that price, sell it to a bad person.

8. biomonkxl

Ha ha! you probably think i will run away but i will run TO you!! haha tricked!

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Isn't this the idea?

Though you'd have to be an idiot to buy it second hand for this price...

I have a few dumb mates where I get away with stuff like this quite often...though none of them bother with hand held gaming to sell my acekards to.

10. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

Selling r4 for 40 dollor is absolutely a good idea.

11. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

If you wanna rip someone off. :p