1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is there something wrong with my Justice League Rom? Or is it me?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Geminis076, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Geminis076

Geminis076 Well-Known Member

Trying to figure out if the game is wacky, or if it's just me. Tried to play Justice League Heroes for the first time. In the main menu section (with Story, Extras, Options), I select Story and two blank squares appear and the word Tutorial is right below. I tap the first sqaure and 4 icons appear, Wonderwoman, the Flash, and two padlocks - same for the 2nd square. When selected, I can bring up an image of either Wonderwoman or the Flash. I'm assuming tutorial is suppose to do something, like show me how to use the characters, but it does absolutely nothing when tapped on. That's as far as I can get.

Am I doing something wrong, or could there be something wrong with the game? Thanks for any info.

2. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

I probably can't understand but try www.gamefaqs.com. Check for information here probably that would help you.

3. the7eleven

the7eleven Well-Known Member

lol it's not www.gamefaqs
    you forgot the .com which actually makes the difference lol.
    www.gamefaqs.com

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It's not the ROM, it's you :) Just kidding. What are you using to play the ROM?

5. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Probably an emulator.

6. Peter Clark

Peter Clark Active Member

Wouldn't bet on it, he said "tap".

7. anandjones

Even so, I've had a case where someone said they were clicking, but they were actually using a R4.

8. Geminis076

Hi, I'm using an R4 with the latest firmware. I'm still kinda new to all this, so I'm not really sure what 'emulator' is referring to. So my info is: I have an R4 with the latest firmware, and I downloaded the nds file from here - Romulation.

Hope this helps, thanks ;D .

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

an emulator is a computer program that makes your computer pretend to be something else, such as an NDS.

10. Geminis076

Hi, so any thoughts or suggestions about trying to fix the game? I'm guessing the "tutorial" button should do something, but it does nothing, so something's not quite right :-\ .

11. anandjones

You can try using an older firmware if that doesn't work, wait for a new one. Or download the ROM again, or a different dump.