1. This forum is in read-only mode.

is there any?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by calvin_0, Aug 8, 2007.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Horror + Action RPG in DS?, you knwo like Silent Hill or Resident Evil? (PS: Resident Evil: Deadly Silent is a big rip off)

thanks

2. Valkerion

Valkerion Well-Known Member

Actually RE:DS is a exact port of the orginal RE, so basicly your saying the first RE game is a rip off haha. Its ok, just shows you how much improvement Capcom made over the years. Thank god they got better voice actors and no more live action scenes :D

Other than this, its the only survivalhorror game on DS, probly will be for a long time. Havnt heard of any others coming.

3. eden2812

eden2812 Well-Known Member

I remember hearing of one more game coming out that had the horror element... I can't remember which.

Anyway, you could always try Dead n' Furious? Its horror arcade-esque but less of the RPG.

4. 94dan

94dan Active Member

That'd be Dementium: The Ward.

*GASP!* I'm not lurking any more! *Flees to a dark corner*

5. eden2812

Same... I just came out of my hermit status.

Anyway, yeah, for now, the only horror games out are RE:DS and Dead n' Furious.

All horror junkies out there are waiting for Dementium: The Ward

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that a PC game?

6. calvin_0

well no, they are using the same voice from PSX..i beat that game years ago and i'm not playing it again jsut for some fancy function...and its the Live Action opening (all model of Jill Valentine is base on her) is still there.

fyi even i havent touch REfrom PSX for a long time.....i still remember where to go and what to look for...... >.>

and so i guess i'll wait for that up coming Horror Action RPG....Dementium: The Ward, i hope its decent....

7. blitz1008

blitz1008 Member

cant forget the rail shooter Touch the Dead

8. calvin_0

Touch of the Dead?...hmm....maybe i'll try it out..

9. eden2812

Isn't Touch The Dead the same as Dead n' Furious? ???

10. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Yeah it is, just different name in Europe/USA.

11. calvin_0

O.k touch the dead is just like House fo the Dead....