1. This forum is in read-only mode.

is there any good Sport anime that is good to wacht?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by quan4, Jul 28, 2007.

1. quan4

quan4 Active Member

recently i have been watching sport anime, i've watched major, eyeshield, tsubasa, hungry heart striker, slamdunk. Is there any other?

2. xHaiTeKx

xHaiTeKx Well-Known Member

Sport Anime? Do you mean like...the Prince of Tennis? Cuz like OMGZOR!!

Seriously though...if Prince of Tennis is the kind of thing you are talking about and you haven't watched it..then you probably should. I've only seen like 10 minutes of it but it's something like this boy who is a GOD at tennis...drama and all that stuff in-between as well.

(It's REALLY late right now..(is 5:30 in the morning considered late anymore?...wouldn't it be...to early?..omg) so don't mind anything weird I have, might have, or will say)

But I'm serious about the PoT thing, just on your behalf what exactly is the plot of those shows you mentioned..so I can get an idea of what Sport Anime is all about (like if the category name isn't obvious enough for me :))

-TeK

3. quan4

quan4 Active Member

ara, i'm sorry i have been on the internet lately, yeah i have seen PoT(anime) b4 but b4 that ihave been reading manga about it, so suddenly changing in to anime, and i dont know wat epi should i watc, and so i clik randomly on the epis, but when it start iknow waht will happen at the end so i gave up and stick with the mangas.

the plot? u say..umm...now that i think of it!! PoT, eyeshield(i have been reading it, also.), are very good, u mentioned

4. yagamee.light

yagamee.light Member

Hi there,

I don't know if you're still looking for a good sport anime or not, but I'll suggest anyway. I advise you to watch Hikaru No Go. It's about a boy who no nothing about a Japaneese game called Go, but his life changed one he met a Sai. (a Pro player)

You can find some episodes to watch online in this website [ http://www.veoh.com ]

Y.L

5. quan4

quan4 Active Member

thanx but i have already finished reading it long time ago. i was really addicted to it.

yeah, i'm still looking for sport anime to watch but i dont know which is good to watch.

i have reaad the other post that u r reply on about akagi, yeah i watch it all on crunchyroll, the ending is really suck.

6. SR20DETT

SR20DETT New Member

Overdrive seems ok. Don't take my word for it though cause I've never got the chance to watch past the first few episodes. Due to lack of subber problems.

7. eden2812

eden2812 Well-Known Member

How bout Air Gear?

8. quan4

quan4 Active Member

air gear is just awsome but i'm currently reading the manga tho.

9. quan4

quan4 Active Member

ah i just finished 11 episodes of overdrive, is pretty good, thanx for the titles, i wonder when will the next epi come out?

ps is this count as double post?? if so i'm sorry i not getting use to posting much..

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yes its double posting, try to use the edit button

11. interbutts

interbutts Active Member

Captain Tsubasa was the ORIGINAL sports manga. :D

Try "Whistle!"

Good soccor/Football manga

12. Winterreise

Winterreise New Member

13. duongtran

duongtran New Member

i like eyeshield 21 its awsome. =) I also like hajime no ippo (boxing anime) and air gear is not really a sport anime it's a fake sport anime.

14. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i'm not sure if its sport...but try Hikaru no Go.

15. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Slamdunk ofcourse

16. sesa

sesa Well-Known Member

Hajime no Ippo
    Its a boxing anime.

Quite good stuff if you give it a chance.

17. uruz7

uruz7 Guest

Prince of Tennis, Slam Dunk, Dear Boys

18. yagamee.light

yagamee.light Member

Any one have seen Dan Doh?!

All I know is that it's about golf .. Any other comments?

Regards,
    YL
    :)

19. VinceDies

VinceDies New Member

if you want a good one then look no farther than "Hajime no Ippo". Hands down one of my favorite animes of all time. Unlike most animes it may revolve around the main character but digs deep into other characters that grow on your very easy and you are shown a(n anime style) realistic view into the boxing world. You don't even have to like boxing either to enjoy it... I can tolerate boxing but its not my sport of choice.. i can watch Hajime no Ippo any day of the week... reading the manga now which is up to around chapter 790 and is the 3rd longest running manga in history... that should tell you something.

20. mkizadon

mkizadon Member

ive never heard of sport anime. is beyblade considred to be sport anime? if so im steering clear of it.