1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is there an update for non revision c cart?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by summerxxxx1, Feb 17, 2013.

1. summerxxxx1

summerxxxx1 Well-Known Member

my cart is not a revision c cart and since the update ive not been able to use it.
    does anyone know if there is an update for this type of cart its an r4i 3ds gold on v4-5-0-10
    Post Merge: [time]1361113910[/time]
    As we know, the Nintendo 3DS console has update to 4.5.0-10 and DSi console has update to v1.44. Many cards are blocked since the update came out. And now, seems that only r4i gold 3ds card, supercard DSTWO, new r4i sdhc 3ds v4.5 can support the latest 3DS and DSi console.

Talking about the r4i gold 3ds card, one thing should take into consideration, only the r4i gold 3ds card (revision “C”) comes with the icon – “deep labyrinth” supports 3DS V4.5.0-10 directly without patch updating. But cards with other icons such as “Kirby”, have to use the update patch to support 3ds 4.5.0-10 version.

If your 3DS or DSi console has been update to the latest version, you can follow the steps to figure this problem out, below are the update steps for r4i gold 3ds card(revision “C”), with “deep labyrinth” or “kirby” icon.

If you are using a DSL to update your r4i gold 3ds card, pls follow the steps:
    1. Download the r4i gold 3ds card WOOD R4 V1.54 kernel, Unzip it, and put all the files on the root of the sd card.
    2. Download the r4i gold 3ds card DSi V1.45&3DS V4.5.0-10 Patch, Unzip it, and put the file” R4iGold_3DS45_NDSi145_Patch_NDSL.nds” on the root of the sd card.
    3. Insert the sd card into your r4i gold 3ds console and power on the DSL with the r4i gold 3ds card.
    4. Go to find the update file, enter in, and Press A button to start the updating, the card will update itself, one the card show update successful, you can power of the console and then your card can support 3DS and DSi latest version now!

Ive done this but it comes up with fail?????

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Your cart is from : http://www.r4ids.cn/r4i-download-e.htm ?

By the way, the current latest DSi firmware is v.1.45, the 3DS is v.4.5.0-10 as you'd stated.

There are some notes at the bottom of each patch update;

I guess these 2 quoted from the patch download page should answer why you'd failed to upgrade your cart. Your cart probably not among those 2 recently released patches.

3. summerxxxx1

summerxxxx1 Well-Known Member

:( :( :( I know but I thought you clever people might have seen an update maybe
    thanks xx

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Unfortunately, if it's not listed in the cart's official site, then none will be anywhere else.