1. This forum is in read-only mode.

is there a way to make nds games run in moonlight 2.09 on R4tf

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by stalker ds, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stalker ds

stalker ds Member

i think it be cool to play nds games from moonlight that will be awesome because we have the update back and we can take screen shot i think
    well i think that maybe if i trim the rom it will work or patch with arm7 i well try and give u a feed back
    8)

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I'm no expert, but juding from what I seen from other user's, I don't think so.

People use emulator's on pc's to take screens shots anyway.

3. stalker ds

stalker ds Member

well i think it not awesome now
    i can't get any of the roms to work on moonlight just the homebrew games&apps and not all
    i tried 3 way trim patch and even arm7 and one more i will not say because it dummy thing to do will i never have screen shot on ds but i will try find a way in future i will not give up

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Well unless someone who know's r4's and this program your talking about I can only give 3 last suggestions.

-google for an answer (try typing it in...it helps me funny enough)

-Try learning programming and make it work with your roms.

5. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

I assume you mean Moonshell, not Moonlight. Moonshell isn't supposed to run commercial Roms. It's for media and homebrew only. You might be able to modify it or the games to make them play, but I don't know how.

6. matty999555

matty999555 Well-Known Member

I earlier versions of Moonshell pre 2.07 there was an exploit which when you used AIKIO or YSMenu as an extended link it would boot them, however I am pretty sure you couldn't print screen. Later Versions fix this issue as Moonlight as well as most other Homebrew Developers despise Priracy.

I don't know where to find a link but it should be on here, if not try GBAtemp.

EDIT: Fixed Spellings

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Read this. http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=149734

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.