1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is There A Such SNES Game???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cowcat06, Mar 8, 2012.

1. cowcat06

cowcat06 Well-Known Member

This was a SNES game Michelle & her family were playing during an episode of Full House: Stephanie's Wild Ride. You can see an actual SNES system & controller they were using. Michelle mentions you have to find the 3 magic keys. Wombats are also mentioned. Is there a such SNES game with magic keys & wombats? & You can see a real SNES cartridge Michelle pulls out to stop the game but you can't see the title because she has her hand over it but there is a game label on the cartridge. I have always wondered what game they were playing & fighting over!

2. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy III?

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

This happens a lot on television shows, they show a scene of the characters playing with a game console &/or are shown discussing details of a game, the reasoning behind this is the writers for the show have to depict scenes of "actual" real life in order to get a connection with the show's targeted audience otherwise people can not relate to the characters in the show. And in today's generation videogames are part of everyday life so they have to depict scenes of it as well.

As for the game they were playing, chances are they may be talking of a real game such as an RPG but because procuring the rights to mention a particular game's title on a show is such a hassle, because of all the legal paperwork, the writers have to "create" a fictitious name for a game they can use in place of the game's actual title. I can't remember the exact TV show's title but in the early 90's there was a TV show I used to watch where in one episode the youngest son in the family was planning to run away from home & in that scene he is packing his stuff taking along his NES Console & games. As he's packing 'em he was mentioning game titles such as "Veto Brothers", & "Single Tiger" which of course where coined up names for "Mario Bros." & "Double Dragon".

On the other hand, "Two & a Half Men" & "South Park" are the only shows I know off that blatantly mention or rather advertise actual game titles & consoles at certain episodes.

4. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Guitar Hero, WoW, ...

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

South Park: Guitar Hero, Wow, Grand Theft Auto Chinatown wars & this neat little game:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/410267

Two & a Half Men: Final Fantasy X & Halo.

6. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I remember that, uncle jesse starting ramming the door.

I doubt it's a real game but it sounded like it was a clicking adventure type game or something like that. Having to click open to open the door and such.

7. cowcat06

cowcat06 Well-Known Member

Michelle says "I can't even open the door to the Magic Universe. I knocked & rang the bell." An enchanted forest & waterfall is also mentioned. I guess that game was made up for the show because Nintendo didn't want to have their real game mentioned & give the rights to Warner Bros. I don't think it was a Final Fantasy 3 cartridge. You can sort of see the game label when Michelle is holding the game cartridge. The game label has a black backround with yellow writing. Yeah I like that episode. It's funny how Uncle Jesse really gets into the game!