1. This forum is in read-only mode.

is there a point to motionplus with the wii?...

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Tomoka, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i just got a new Wiimote that came with motionplus...it doesn't seem to make a difference...what the hell is it for?!?!

2. Avatar33

The Wii motion plus, helps the wii recognize some of the actions made by the wii remote. Some games (Such as Wii Sports resort) need the motion plus to run the game.
    Here is a list of all compatible Wii motion plus games
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_MotionPlus (you may need to scroll down a little)

3. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

that really blows... can't even use it with the regular wii sports! figured it could also make mario kart wii a lil more interactive...but nooo....time to download wii sports resort...

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Well, it's not made for every game :p

They have to put Wii Motion Plus in the game so it can work, it can't just work with every wii game.

5. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

sooo...it's got support for 15 games(and 3 wii ware...) and it costs $40...WHAT A WASTE!

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The Wii is all about making money on accessories.

7. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

They're going to make more. Be patient.

8. sylar1000

It comes with a lot of the games its support, not the Wii's fault you pirate shit then complain because you did it wrong.

9. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

hmmm..i didn't buy it to use with games, it came with a BLUE wiimote :p i wanted a nice looking wiimote, and they didn't sell it separately T_T

10. sylar1000

So you're complaining about something you got for free?

11. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

ummmm.....i'm not gonna answer that to keep the dignity i have left -.-"(that basically means ya -.-")

12. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

The Motionplus adds a lot to games that were designed for it. Stop complaining when you're doing it wrong.

13. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You'll need to use an alternative .DOL file to boot Wii Sports Resort just to let you know.

Use USB Loader GX. It has the built in alt dol. Just switch it to that the first time you run it. Then, after that, just switch it back and you're good.

14. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Then why the fuck are you posting at all? Simply posting this retarded comment shows that not only you have no dignity left, but not even that, it's the case of no one giving a shit.

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

All Wiimotes come with the Wii Motion Plus now. Well, at least all of them that I see.

There are plenty of good games that use it. But there need to be more, yes.

And why complain about something that makes Red Steel 2 better?

16. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I need to break down and buy one with Wii Motion so I can play Skyward Sword before that I had no other reason to bother with it.