1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is the Cyclo DS card still worth the money?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by awesomebros, Aug 12, 2010.

1. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I never thought anyone could justify selling their flashcart for 70 dollars. The acekard is just as good and it's way cheaper.

Now there's a DStwo which is better and cheaper. What allowed them to sell their cards for 70 dollars?

2. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

monay monay monay aa

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Because they are updated frequently and is one of the best cards for the money, but I wouldn't spend that much on a card when I only want the ability to play NDS games. :p

Plus, they just wanted to sell it for that much.

4. awesomebros

But I got a DSTT and I was able to play most games regardless if there was AP or not.

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

They just wanted to charge more I guess.

6. awesomebros

Oh well.

Do teams ever announce when they die?

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Not sure.
    Most likely not.

8. awesomebros

The DSTT team just went away without saying anything. But then again, they did seem like jackasses for the fake killer program.

9. Aldar

Aldar Well-Known Member

Cyclo is the most updated and best running card you can buy, i have tried several and nothing comes close to the Cyclo functionality and safe usage.
    The guys on Team Cyclops know exactly what they are doing and it shows. And anyone paying $70 for a cyclo is effing retarded... they sell for $40-$45 most anywhere you go to buy them.
    As far as getting one now?
    I Wouldn't because it is so late in the DS life-span and since they have yet to release a DSi unit it's just not worth it considering the 3DS is coming fairly soon. (next march?)
    But on the other side of that, if you want a card that works flawlessly every single time you run it and has amazing support and updates with tons of features most cards wouldn't even try to add then you go for the Cyclo.
    I Got mine almost 2 years ago and i don't regret it for a split second.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Here they have some of the cheapest flashcarts - http://www.shoptemp.com/?romulation