1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is the Curious Case of Benjamin Button worth watching? I want to know.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adfk, Sep 19, 2009.

1. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

Got the DVD the other day, coz i heard it was good. but then, a lot say it's bad too, and is too depressing, long (2 hrs 40 mins i found out on the internet), and a bit of a chick flick. Please prove me wrong, because DVDs aren't that cheap these days. Help me please :)

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Have you tried watching it?

Also-chick flicks are just comodies aimed at women-I watched a few simply because me and my bored mates cbf'd waitinf for better movies 4 hours from the chick flick that was on at the moment.

Last we saw had sandra bullock in it.

Just watch it and see if you like it-if one of us tells you-you'd be inclined to think that rather than your own.

Besides-you could just rip the dvd and sell it (the original-I do not endorse pirating for profit but for personal use).

...and dvd's are cheap if you know what to get-most of mine are $15 AUD msot was $30AUD but of course that was a new release I badly wanted.

3. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

nah, i've got a friend who really wants it and I haven't opened the seal yet so I was debating on whether to have it or give it to her.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well I thought it was a good film, it wasn't very action but it told a good story and despite being 2 hours and 40 minutes I didn't get bored.

5. Piotrbov

Piotrbov Member

I agree ;) This is very good film with very good plot.

6. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

thanks. welcome to Romulation Piotrbov!

7. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

dragging....

8. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

download it and watch

9. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

already seen it. it's a great film, but seriously- the death count in this movie is similar to one you'd fine in the rambo movies. I think it's a bit too sad.

10. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I didn't sense the slightest hint of "chick flick-iness" in that movie.

11. Konatasuki

Konatasuki Member

I have watched, found it was a bit boring, too long for me. My son loved it thought it was great and would watch it again.

12. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

how old's ur son?