1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is supercard dstwo the best flashcart?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Zeromuz, May 27, 2012.

1. Zeromuz

Zeromuz Member

Many people say it's the best flashcart, but I don't really know much about flashcarts. I want to play Snes, Gba and Nes games, and it should work on the 3DS too. Would it be the best flashcart for me?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

because you want the GBA capability, it's your only option.

Note that while supercard dstwo works on the 3ds, it cannot play 3ds roms, only DS roms. There is no means of playing 3ds roms at this time.

3. Zeromuz

Zeromuz Member

Yeah, I know that there are no flashcarts that support 3ds games, but I am planning to buy a 3ds thats why I wanted to know it.
    So supercard dstwo is the only flashcart that can play gba games... Any other features worth knowing?

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

its the only flashcart that can play GBA games without the assistance of a slot 2 cart.

5. lynne madsen

lynne madsen Member

Hey,guys,dstwo has powerful features.I received my dstwo from http://www.gamekool.com/,
    which is a reliable reseller .
    I got some helpful infos about how to play gba games.Yeah,great one.

6. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

The best 2 flashcards on the market currently are:
    Acekard 2i & Supercard DSTwo.

Supercard DSTwo:
    The major 'up' about this flashcard is that it can automaticly patch almost any rom put on it without updating the firmware, without having to download extra files or update files for it most of the time.

Acekard 2i:
    This flashcard just has what it needs, nothing extra and has in my experience the best rom compatibility then all other flashcards.

My thoughts:
    The diffrence about why i think Acekard 2i matches the Supercard DSTwo is because the Acekard2i has better compatibility then the Supercard DSTwo.
    Explenation: i've played on both flashcards and sometimes i see games on the Supercard DSTwo that are patched, but still run with minor problems, Where with the Acekard 2i (where i did need to wait for an little update) runs the game perfectly.

In this situation i'd say Supercard DSTwo has no doubt the most rom compatibility without most of the time having to update files at all even.
    But this doesn't mean that all games you run on it works perfect, as some of them dont, and i dont also see any fix releasing for those games either where on the Acekard 2i there has come fixes now and then.

Your flashcard:
    Putting aside all i said above, the Supercard DSTwo is the only Slot-1 flashcard then can run GBA games and is pushing to get it fully working on the 3DS.
    Whatever you do i recoment to: or wait till there is info about the flashcard supporting it or if you want one then buy that card, as you have the highest chance of sucsess.

This was an professional explanation by: CoolKill3r (c) and is fully based on facts.

7. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Mind the spelling mistakes if you want it to be 'professional'.

8. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Always good helping out people.