1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is Okamiden really the last DS game???

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Kimroseann, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Kimroseann

Kimroseann Well-Known Member

I'm just asking cause i read this somewhere but i can't remember thanks

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Is Okamiden the last game to have come out on the DS? Have you looked at the release list? The answer is a resounding no. I won't repeat the reasoning for it again. Use the search function.

3. Kimroseann

Kimroseann Well-Known Member

i mean the last Major/Mainstream game

4. Saiko

Saiko Well-Known Member

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 will be great too. (It has to be!)

5. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

It's gonna be THE game.Can't wait for it ♪

6. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I'm still going to say no

7. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

8. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

I think there may still be a few really good games coming, but they likely won't have the hype behind them like in previous years. 3DS is the focus now. Most stuff for the old DS may go under the radar and it will be sites like this one that will be the only reason you even knew about the game.

And of course, shovelware is going to go through the roof. But there will still be some good games in the mix, I'd wager.

9. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Depends.

Some company's still have games under way. At the same time some company's are still studying the 3DS system.
    Make games takes months, time and tons of projects. Just because 3DS is being launched some time ago, it doesnt mean that the DS will simply die.

At the very minimum. You can expect releases to the end of this year.
    Next Year i can't tell.

PS: We also have some translations and hacks under way, so yes... can expect some good stuff coming.

10. I still think the Ds has alot of life left in it. Right now we are kinda into the spring-summer dry spell where we get like 1 or 2 good games on each counsel (i mean look at the Wii's line up for spring-summer my god dose it suck.) Hopefully after E3 we get to see some upcoming gems on the DS (or 3DS for that matter) that we can all get excited for.

Like I said before I still think the DS has got alot of life we just won't be seeing those months were we get 4-5 huge games anymore.

11. Crystal Mountain

Crystal Mountain Active Member

I hope not. I want Konami to release another Contra for it.

12. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

Well Nintendo's list in Game Stores and Nintendo Power magazine is thinning out and not adding new upcoming titles. But there are a handful of games coming out in the next couple months.

As to the end of DS games in general, however, I'm not exactly sure that we can find an answer to that without consulting Nintendo themselves...so like most people on the forum I will also say no. Okamiden is not the last game.

13. pokefreak2008

pokefreak2008 Member

theres also a kirby game in the works for the ds NOT 3ds whick look similar to the amazing mirror(multi-kirby)

14. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

yeah, it looks good. But instead of controlling one kirby at a time, it seeems you control up to all ten.

Also, greetings, PF2K8. do not believe I have bumped into you on this board before. Hope you get your DMC2 and KH1 soon if you haven't already;)

15. pokefreak2008

pokefreak2008 Member

well hello there ik now you. been trolling this site more than posting i just aint got much to say. i have more to say at the other site.

any who im still waiting and it sux duskyes gonna find out fro his postal service where it is and tell me so i may know more or less tomorrow

16. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

What

17. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

Your IQ, it's showing.