1. This forum is in read-only mode.

is it safe to play w/o sticker?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Devilkid32176, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

ok, i've had my DSTwo for a year now and my sticker is coming off, and i wanted to know if its all good to play it without the sticker on the card

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yeah should be

3. Devilkid32176

ok, i got a way different answer for the SC team, they said to cover it up so there won't be any dust
    getting into the cart, so that is why im asking here, because that made me think, does it have a hole
    or something behind the sticker i might want to cover up

ok, after a little peeling, i saw the DSTwo doesn't have much of a front of a card :( so is there a fix for a sticker on this??
    Post Merge: [time]1292863133[/time]
    im sorry i dp'ed but loon, what would you recommend to cover the front of the dstwo?

4. manaseater

manaseater Well-Known Member

get some wide tape- the clear stuff used for boxes.

take a short piece and cover the front of the cart (right over the sticker that's there- reposition the peeling ends) so that excess tape runs along all the sides.

Fold the tape around the cart, cut segments of tape out for the pins, and for the micro sd slot.

Ta. Da.

5. Devilkid32176

@manaseater:
    i have tried tape but it seems it trys to stick in the system when i did that >__<
    also, you are talking about scotch tape, the clear tape, right?

6. manaseater

Yes, the clear stuff, dont use the regular tape that you would find in a classroom, use the wide stuff that is used for boxes, that way you wont have multiple edges that can peel up and get stuck in your ds slot one.

7. Devilkid32176

no.. im talking about the tape getting stuck, im talking about the card is a real hard fit with tape on it >__>

8. manaseater

i see, my friend is using my scdstwo right now so i didnt think of that part-

i dont know if it is a smart idea to remove the sticker and apply tape...

9. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Have you tried any tape that claims to be invisible?