1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is it possible to trade in pokemon black and white (NoZoomer)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by KevinMK0831, Oct 27, 2010.

1. KevinMK0831

KevinMK0831 Member

I have a pokemon who is a trade evo. I was wondering if it's possible to trade. If not, i'll just dump him because he's useless =/

help please, thanks :)

2. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

you can trade in union room pokemon center

and lol
    wich pokemon is it

3. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

No you can't trade, fight with other players if you are playing on an emulator.

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Unfortunately.....No you can't do that function using PC emulators

There has not been any PC emulator for NDS or DSi that can perform trading between 2 SAVE files to replace the NDS console's WIFI/IR function for NDS ROMs.

At the moment its only possible for GBA ROMs using VisualBoy Advance.

No$GBA/No$Zoomer can emulate 1 game with 2 screens function using the "Game Link Pack" option but will not enable Union Room/Global Trade function.

Its also useless to try trading using Wireless LAN or Cable LAN between 2 PCs. Cause the emulator do not posses that function to date.

Best you can try is use a POKESAV.exe to extract the pokemon you want to transfer from the .sav file to the other .sav file.

But unfortunately too, there's been reports of some random crashes when doing that with POKESAV for play on emulator. After all POKESAV was meant for use on cartridge's .sav files. But that would be your only shot available to try and achieve your need at current.

5. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

ooooh.... with nozoomer! no you cant trade :p

6. DarknessDarkrai

DarknessDarkrai Active Member

Well there is a way to get the evolution of that pokemon without trading it. Search for "Evolution Editor - By Pedro250". Use it to edit the rom (.nds) file you have (not the save file) to change the format in which that pokemon evolves, and then you can evolve it like all other normal pokemons. This is the only way at present to get pokemons which have trade evolution without creating a hacked pokemon on Pokesav.