1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is it love?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JohnnieBob, Apr 6, 2010.

1. JohnnieBob

JohnnieBob Well-Known Member

Is it love if you don't want hang up the phone when they're talking? Is it love when all you want to do is hold him? Is it love when you want nothing more than to see him smile? Does being away from him for longer than a day make your heart ache?

Does that make me bi-sexual too? :p

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Yes and yes.

Call me.

3. JohnnieBob

I'm I being hit upon?!

4. goobergraper

goobergraper Member

You're just lost and confused, and need someone to help you through this bewildering time. This is where you come to me and I take advantage of you in your perplexed state of mind. Works every time.

5. JohnnieBob

Cyber-rape?

=P

6. kinoko_meshi

kinoko_meshi New Member

Love ***** man, trust me.

7. JohnnieBob

*****? Pm me it! I'm rather useless with codes and stuff =]

8. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

I'm certainly not a marriage counselor, or anything like that, but when you just want to hold that person, have fun together, comfort him in his time of need, do everything you can to better his life, shower him with candy, kiss him, be with him forever... I'm pretty sure that's love.

OK, maybe the showering with candy is just me. Maybe you shower him with kisses? I don't know. But I hope everything goes all well for you.

9. NeoStriker

NeoStriker Well-Known Member

What is love?
    Baby don't hurt me.
    Don't hurt me, no more.

10. JohnnieBob

The problem is i never kissed a guy before =/ Trial and error, ho!

11. MessoMesso

To tell you the truth, me neither. Though I did kiss a girl at a slumber party when I was ten... Actually, a few.

Yes. When I was ten I was invited to an all-girls slumber party. It was fun but there were no guys, lol.

12. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Damn, at 10 years old you wouldnt know how to truly take advantage of that. Needs to happen when you're like 15+

13. MessoMesso

Regardless of what age I'm at I doubt I'd ever be interested in such a harem, actually.

Lol. LittleKill, you're not the kind of guy with CP on your hands, are you?