1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is infinite space any good?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by firefoxx22, Mar 22, 2010.

1. firefoxx22

firefoxx22 Well-Known Member

i hear alot of people like it. but just to be safe before getting the game i want the story line, battle style, grapics, ect. NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

2. Rod182

Rod182 Well-Known Member

http://www.gamerankings.com/ds/946344-infinite-space/articles.html
    Browse whatever you like.

Also, I don't think a lot of people would be liking this (as you just mentioned) if it was devoid of quality.

3. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

It's ok, the space battles are pretty easy

4. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

its OK,not too great but neither its not too bad
    sounds arent that great
    Post Merge: [time]1269286883[/time]
    and at the start its SSLLOOOWWW, but the story starts to go on after a while

5. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

i quite like it actually. But there are some silly aspects to it. Still it is a few steps above an average quality DS game.

6. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

The customization is quite addicting. That would keep you going unless your not into it. The story is good at some points but most of it are not even worth remembering. Graphics are epic though.

Quite the opposite on the review from Gamespot. They pinned a bad medal named "Punishing Difficulty" and has a description if you brag on the forum you are just making a fool out yourself.

I say they are NOOBS. It feels just the right difficulty depending on what your fleet is made of and how you customize it.

7. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

i agree.. i hate the gaming worlds reviewing system, for each company/website its like always a different person and some of the time its someone who isn't even really into the type of game they are reviewing.. so you know its always biased at times.. unless games are getting like under 5/10 by all reviewers i simply don't trust them..

Try the game out and see for yourself :)

8. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

That's because gamespot is confused, I'm only in chapter 3, but as long as you stay back, heal after you get hit a lot and such, keep dodge on as you go in and attack after they attack, then just back up and wait again, then you will pretty much have no problems. It also is easier with the more ships you have. Too bad money is annoying to come by without grinding, don't feel like grinding to make a 3rd ship lol.