1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is he the one?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by watchasay, Mar 11, 2012.

1. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

How could you know if your boyfriend is right for you or not??any tips??
    thank you ;)

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Things like this takes time... or you could get in bed with him & if you both did not enjoy it then you are not meant for each other.

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Oh god!
    We had a thread like this a few weeks ago and he got banned.
    Just keep all your questions in this thread and we're a-ok.

If he's your boyfriend, I'd say okay.
    If not... does he look at you weirdly? Has he ever kissed you for no reason at all? Is he a dickhead?
    Post Merge: [time]1331454114[/time]
    Great example!

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

@Aeither: That's just my poor attempt at trolling I'm afraid & who knows, the OP might just be the same guy under a new account.

As for the topic per se, I'm quite surprised that the OP is asking such a question. I thought most westerners are no longer Romantics believing in "destiny" & "finding Mr/Miss Right? As I've seen with several RomU members, isn't it all "hey let's make out now & screw tomorrow!" with you folk? Unless OP is not a westerner, or is just fishin' for some trollin'.

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Does he have a vagina?

6. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

i can say that we are okay right now,but i cannot feel the complete him over me,like i don't know him completely yet..like he doesn't introduce me yet to his family ..etc..

7. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

The important question is, does he have a vagina?

8. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

It was just piss-off that he thinks everybody's his girlfriend. At the same time, laughable.
    Post Merge: [time]1331458410[/time]
    Check date of registration.

9. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

If he isn't kill him ad move on to the next.

10. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

There is no true way to know. If years go by and you're comfortable with your partner, then cherish the thought.

11. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Step 1: Confirm Boundaries

Now, if you want to make sure that you love him, you've gotta take a few key steps. First is seeing where his boundaries are. If they don't line up with yours, you've gotta get away. The only way that I know to make sure of where the line is, is to start pooping on his chest during sex. If he doesn't stop you, he's the one. If he goes all "hey brah, that ain't cool," you should dump his ass on the spot, after you finish your dump, of course.

Step 2: Become Pregnant With His Child

This one might seem a bit tricky, but one or thirty shots of whiskey and you can get him in there protection free! Once you're sure that you're pregnant, bide your time. Once he proposes to you, just say "I'm pregnant!" Gauge his reaction. If he wants the baby, you're making a huge mistake. If he tries to run the other way, you've got a real winner. Load up the shotgun and take him to the alter.

Step 3: Get Really, Really Fat

This is pretty self explanatory. If he's willing to love your gelatinous, 120lb body, never let him go. Crush the life out if him with your rolls and stuff him if you have to. No matter what, you will never find anyone else at that tremendous size. If the pounds are because of the pregnancy, make sure to eat a lot to put on that extra, permanent bit.

Following this guide, you'll know if he's "the one" in only 12 to 20 weeks!

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Phase 1 - Be very sleazy & seduce him into marrying you.
    Phase 2....
    Phase 3 - hog all his salary & shop 'til you drop!

"On your first date try to sneak a peek at his shoes. Sometimes you can tell a lot if a man is rich by looking at his shoes."

"When he pays for your dinner try to look at his wallet. If he has one credit card beware! It might be a debit card. If he has more than two, that sounds a bit fishy. The correct number of credit cards a man should have is two".

13. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

You sound 15, you'll split up and they'll be lots of drama. Then you'll turn fat because of all the twilight and ben & jerry's

There's a reason Jennifer Aniston still gets work, and it isn't because she's a good actor.

14. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Just spend enough time with him.
    You'll know it after a while.

15. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Dafuq is dis

16. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

Trolling / Naivety

17. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

First of all how old are you guys? This will totally be irrelevant if you're like 13-16 it's most likely not the one. ALSO If you have to ask how do you know if "he's the one" then he's obviously not the one since you wouldn't be asking if you're sure

18. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

There is no such thing as 'the one', you just have to find someone who shares similar qualities and cares for you and dont forget to be romantic

19. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

lolwut.

20. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Couples who do not share the same interests do exist albeit it's such a rarity.... or perhaps they're really good in bed together which is what is keeping their relationship afloat.