1. This forum is in read-only mode.

is downloading games from romulation free?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lucyhellens, Apr 14, 2012.

1. lucyhellens

lucyhellens New Member

i always thought that downloading these games were free until someone said that they wished all the games were free!!! does that just apply to premium members? please reply!

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Downloading is free.
    Premium Members just get some advantages. Like...

- No points
    - 20 downloads at once
    - No limit on connection

See all of them here.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

People say that because they're too lazy to take the time to read about our point system to understand how it works and why we have it. The point system is like a currency for our site, and it exists purely to prevent greedy people downloading hundreds of games at the expense of less greedy people, and to keep our bandwidth costs under control (this site cost $5k a month to run at one point, even with the point system in place). You can buy points with real money, or you can buy premium membership, again with real money, but you don't have to. You get given points every night, so if you don't want to buy points you can just wait to accumulate enough.

NDS games may be premium only, I'm not sure since I mostly work on the forum. All other roms are free aside from the points.

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

They're not.
    All the systems on the site are free to download.

5. asian_pinoy13

asian_pinoy13 New Member

the 5264 - Super Scribblenauts (U)(M4).rar , i dont get why there is an (M4) there? if i put it on my r4i-gold 3ds chip it messes my microchip up. only the games that i can download are the ones with no (M4) just the (U). is there something wrong with my r4i (i use a dsi xl)

6. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

M4 simply means 4 different languages.
    Don't know why it would stuff up your Micro SD Card