1. This forum is in read-only mode.

IS COP THE RECRUIT GONNA BE TOTALLY AWESOME???

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by stirgo1212, Nov 4, 2009.

1. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

Title speaks for itself.

answer from me is...
    YES! :D :D :D

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

thats what everyone said about C.O.R.E. then when it eventually did make release it was pretty mediocre.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Agreed.

Overhyped as usual-this increases game sales for ligit buyers...I feel so sorry for those suckers...

Download it-buy it if worth it.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Is this in the entirely wrong section? Yes it is, so moved. Please take more care in future.

5. stirgo1212

True, but by the looks of things it's gonna rock

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Looks can be decieving.

7. fdgsaoralex

fdgsaoralex Well-Known Member

well, it's just been dumped so everyone can go check it out now

8. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

you can now download it

9. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

It has anti-piracy check. Happy downloading! :p

10. stirgo1212

HAHA HAHA
    *sarcasm*

11. rchuncleskeleton

rchuncleskeleton Well-Known Member

the site has the (E) version but on gamefaqs it says it doesn't come out in europe until the 13th and supposedly the (U) version was supposed to come out on the 3rd

12. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

It seems like there aren't any official USA release groups anymore, just random people who dump games and just use whatever group name they like best to release their dump to the scene. US releases have gotten very sporadic, while Europe and Japan games still get dumped on a more regular basis.

So all of you Americans with a DSlite need to learn how to dump games so we can have our free slurpy downloads.

Oh wait, I'm talking to a bunch of pirates who only slurp up the games, not actually buy them. What was I thinking? ::)

No worries, I'm ones of those people too......

Anyway, back on topic. From what little of this I played on a PC DS emulator, this game IS good. The graphics are about as good as you can expect from the DS in a game with that much going on and it is definitely well produced.

13. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

The game is a little disappointing... I expected more of this!

14. stirgo1212

I am also quite dissapointed with this one, now i am playin Modern Warfare Mobilized on WFC it 0wns

15. teheezin

teheezin Guest

As for me I'm really dissapointed of C.O.P: The Recruit... I've been waiting for weeks non stop checking out trailers and gameplays abt it but it came out dissapointing me.. too many missions where you have to keeps on driving makes the game looks like a racing game more than an action game.. mediocore..

16. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yes I agree with you...!

17. kuttu321

kuttu321 New Member

much like gta but less shooting and more talking

18. stirgo1212

Its nothing like GTA chinatown wars. I mean, be honest, gta is much more fun than this trash. I was waiting for hours for it and then it dissapoints me. i pwned myself LOL

19. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Hahaha! I think he meant it's like GTA SA etc. But this game is more like Driver!

20. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

played it for 5 minutes... i have too many games on my cart,dammit.this sucks because you dont know what you wanna play next...