1. This forum is in read-only mode.

is anyone suprrise that pokemon is at the top again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anthonypopo, Mar 23, 2010.

1. anthonypopo

anthonypopo Well-Known Member

not me :'(

2. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

i thought it was kinda odd

3. anthonypopo

anthonypopo Well-Known Member

i think pokemon is the most popular : I well i think last year platnum did it too
    Post Merge: [time]1269389602[/time]
    this is so freakty almost all pokemon game toped #1

4. fleeisme

fleeisme New Member

The only reason its on top is because the games dont work on R4s and most other cards, other than acekard2i

so no Im not at all surprised lol

5. knightof3

knightof3 Well-Known Member

no i think its pretty normal because it is a remake of one of the most popular series i mean it may not have been if it was a remake of Sapphire or Ruby but silver and gold are really good

6. RenaldoTT

RenaldoTT Well-Known Member

i think pokemon is crap though... i dont get what the big deal is GTA CTW was better... for me

7. Evilnms

Evilnms Member

^ lmao. IMO, gta ctw was the most disappointing DS game I played.

Putting it simply, Pokemon has been so marketed over the years, it's pretty much a classic. Anyone between 4-40 knows what pokemon is, just like they'd know what mario or sonic is. After a popular series has been made and remade over and over, it's pretty much expected to be played a lot more than newer games.

8. RenaldoTT

RenaldoTT Well-Known Member

yea but I still thinks it's crap... people who play it obviosly like to do the same basic thing ina game over and over yawn... and idk why gta ctw was disappointing for u... cuz it's like the first game of its kind on the DS... and it was fun for me... and interesting to play,... unlike pokemon which gets annoying when you have to level up or pokemon ... sigh takes so much time... what a yawn..

9. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

nope.

10. Mephisto279

Mephisto279 New Member

whats the site for the new Pokemon heart gold patch??

11. biomonkxl

biomonkxl Well-Known Member

What are you talking about... it works fine on my r4

12. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

The game will stay popular for a couple months at most. Then a new game, most likely a different RPG, will kick in and pokemon will soon be forgotten once again.

13. a few months? doubt it they did good with this one