1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is a used r4igold worth buying?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by HOPEICAN, Jun 11, 2012.

1. HOPEICAN

HOPEICAN Active Member

There is one for sale for 10 bucks and comes with sandisk 2gb. I ordered two 3ds golds but will take some more time to get and this one I can get today and start playing around with the DSi. Is it worth buying used? I think it said had v1.5 so probably needs updating

2. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

If it's the r4ids.cn then yes go ahead buy it.

3. HOPEICAN

HOPEICAN Active Member

This is what the ad says:
    R4i DS lite gaming chip. This model is gold and WiFi compatible. It is a V1.5. it comes with a 2GB microchip

I don't know anything else but there are pics of it. I tried to meet up with the seller but couldn't. Hope tomorrow I can check it out.

Is there a way to tell if it is r4ids.cn? I'll try to post up the pics of it.

I have 8 fully functioning dsl's from crimson reds to cobalt blues, clear, pink and plus the three that are in pieces, lol. One should be able to update a card I'll just have to learn how to first.
    Post Merge: [time]1339467920[/time]
    I tried to figure a way to post a pic of the card but don't know if it can be done. I see the attachments and other options tab but it doesn't show any way of adding an attachment.
    Post Merge: [time]1339468099[/time]
    I can try to explain what the card looks like. It is Tan with a gold label and black dots on label. Label also has WiFi lettering. There looks to be a www address but can't read it. I just emailed the seller again to ask what the address is so I guess I'll wait and see.

4. HOPEICAN

HOPEICAN Active Member

I think I should just wait for the ones I ordered. This used one is made of tan plastic not black like the one I the link. Also the label is in reverse colors meaning it is mostly gold with black dots. I'm not gonna try it out seems it may be more trouble than it's worth.

5. HOPEICAN

HOPEICAN Active Member

I just got a reply from seller as I asked what the web addy was that is labeled on the card. It is www. r4i-sdhc .com