1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Iron Man the Movie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by calvin_0, May 4, 2008.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

anyone watch it yet? I just watch it last night, and its a really funny movie and unlike Spider-Man and F4, this movie is quite good.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

My little brother's watching it right now.

3. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

watching it now, pretty sweet, been wanting to see it for aaaageeees!

4. fallencain

fallencain New Member

I'm one of those guys that waits to download it before I actually see it, so I'll probably avoid this post for a while lol.

5. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

How are you posting on RomUlation if you're watching it right now? I so want to watch the movie. I hope I'll get a chance soon.

6. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

He probably downloaded it. I think I'm seeing it tonight, hope it'll be good.

7. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

maybe they have a television near their computer

8. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Well chances are its not on tv, but rather in a movie theater

9. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

actually was watching it on tv, streamed it to the 360 and watched it that way. the TS fom iLG is currently the best out, but its a little short on seeds.

10. idk, this movie just doesnt grab me, he doesnt actually have any super powers....reminds me of aquaman, completely useless

11. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol pffft at super powers, super powers are so overrated. And besides Ironman is a technosuit, with todays technology it makes this movie actually highly likely and more realistic.

12. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yep Almo sure did, it just came out in New Zealand not too long ago. ^I agree with you.

13. Truth

Truth Active Member

I found it to be dissapointing. "Tony Stark" would have been a far more prefferable title. I mean seriously, he's only in the Iron Man suit like four times. That's totally lame. They pushed the romance nonsense too much as well.

14. calvin_0

then i bet you are not into Batman as well......

well i suppose that true, but this movie is suppose like an intro on how and why Tony Stark become Iron Man, but i totally agree with you on the romance part

15. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ agreed on both of you, needed much more action, much less romance.

16. DonCreek

DonCreek Well-Known Member

:-[ your right...its not that i count it...but i already watched the movie with my girlfriend...well maybe there will be a sequel for that "Iron Man...and Wife?"

17. calvin_0

wll i hope they can keep it up when they come out a sequel, so far Spider-Man, F4 and X-Men sequel arent as good as thier 1st movie

18. DonCreek

DonCreek Well-Known Member

i guess it will take years before that sequel...

the Batman sequel is good...i saw the trailer and i think its a great movie...

19. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Best thing Hollywood provided me in months. Good movie (and one I actually paid to watch :p).

20. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Just uploaded this in .DPG to watch on DS :)