1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Iran calling for "annihilation" of the Jewish state.

Discussion in 'General News' started by Niflheim, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

With Iran reeling from international sanctions and the threat of a strike on its nuclear facilities looming, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has launched a new attack on Israel, calling for the “annihilation” of the Jewish state.
    Ahmadinejad also charged that American presidential candidates must “kiss the feet of Zionists” to win election.

And the former head of Israeli intelligence said Iranians should be “very fearful” of an attack in the coming weeks.

Speaking to ambassadors from Islamic countries on Thursday, Ahmadinejad declared that a “horrible Zionist current” has been managing world affairs for “about 400 years.”

He accused “Zionists” of controlling the world’s media and financial systems, saying they were “behind the scene of the world’s main powers, media, monetary and banking centers. They are the decision makers, to the extent that the [American] presidential election hopefuls must go and kiss the feet of the Zionists to ensure their election victory.”

Ahmadinejad also said that “liberating Palestine” would solve all the world’s problems, the Jerusalem Post reported. He cited several Muslim nations including Turkey and Syria as suffering from Israel’s “plots,” and repeated earlier threats by saying: “Anyone who loves freedom and justice must strive for the annihilation of the Zionist regime in order to pave the way for world justice and freedom.”

Ahmadinejad has previously called the Holocaust a “myth,” and on Wednesday an official with the Islamist group Hamas echoed that outrageous assertion. Fawzi Barhoum, a spokesman for Hamas, denounced a Palestinian official’s visit to the site of the Auschwitz death camp in Poland. Barhoum said the visit by Ziad al-Bandak, an adviser to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, “served only the Zionist occupation.”

A number of media sources, including Reuters, quoted Barhoum as calling the Holocaust an “alleged tragedy.” But other sources, including Ynetnews in Israel and some American newspapers, quoted him as referring to the Holocaust as “a big lie.”

But Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu insisted on Wednesday that sanctions against Iran were largely useless, adding that “time to resolve this issue peacefully is running out.”

In Israel, “there remains feverish speculation that Mr. Netanyahu will act in September or early October,” The Times observed on Wednesday. “Analysts cite several reasons for the potential timing: Israel does not like to fight wars in winter. Mr. Netanyahu feels that he will have less leverage if President Obama is re-elected, and that if Mr. Romney were to win, the new president would be unlikely to want to take on a big military action early in his term.”

Efraim Halevy, a former chief of Israel’s intelligence agency and national security adviser, said: “If I were an Iranian, I would be very fearful of the next 12 weeks.”

Source.

2. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

Stopped reading right there.

I learned to stop listening to anything Iran's puppet head says. Pretty damn inane bull.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

nothing new here, he's been saying this for years. Israel is just as bad.

4. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Those wacky Zionists!
    *Shakes fists angrily*

5. Void

Void Well-Known Member

For what it's worth I don't trust shit that the media says about Iran for pretty obvious reasons, especially from "newsmax"

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Aye.

Plus, the translations they provide sometimes are far from the truth at times.

7. Void

Void Well-Known Member

The truth doesn't always broadcast the desired anti-arab messages, which is detrimental to the US' ability to attain cheap oil and sustain the western economy in future decades. The only way to do this is to justify invasion of Iran to install military bases, securing militarization of the Persian Gulf and assuring a constant supply of energy without international interference.

[​IMG]
    Don't mind me, just being a map of US military bases. Kind of funny how Iran looks so "alone", huh? Most of the bases are either on the coast or on the border of Iran (hmm hmm hmm, coincidence I suppose). Interesting that they could be a target.

If Iran is guilty of any warlike behavior, it's nothing that hasn't been exhibited by Israel already and we have no problem sending them money and guns. So basically, this is all very economically intelligent and all, but it doesn't take an eagle to see through this fucking smoke grenade of a political move. "The world seemed incomprehensible and crazy, but then I realized opulent sociopaths were running it; now everything makes perfect sense."