1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ipod Touch Question-Urgent!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cowcat06, Jan 6, 2011.

1. cowcat06

cowcat06 Well-Known Member

I got the latest Ipod Touch for Christmas. ;D Today I purchased something for the first tiime from Itunes. I have a debit card on file as my payment. When does Itunes take the money out of your bank account? My purchase is all downloaded on my Ipod Touch. Also do they send you a bill in the mail even though I used a debit card? I hope they don't. It shouldn't be necassary. Also, is there a fast forward/rewind button for the videos you purchase so you don't have to watch the whole thing from beginning to end?

2. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

About one day later you get an E-Mail with al lthe purchases you made recently and the total price that was deducted from your account. It takes away from your debit when you add cash/buy stuff.

3. doughboy

doughboy Guest

he, he... this guy supports the already failing music industy...

4. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Now now, The Beatles and weezer and the Who are still around.. The good music hasn't died yet.

5. doughboy

doughboy Guest

I was messing around, I contribute money to those who really deserve it :p
    I mean would you contribute to the current singers such as Lady GaGa, Lil WayneThat guy who you can't understand, Ke$ha?

6. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Lil WayneThat guy who you can't understand
    [/quote]

Damn straight!

You know they had him rap on (NBC or FOX, one of them) for the 2011 new year?

The first thing I thought:

the hell is he saying?

So this don't go off-topic and get deleted: Cowcat, you've got a DS flashcard already (I think I remember assisting you with it) so you must be into running un/official programs and games on your consoles already. Try and find a hack for your Itouch and jailbreak it. You won't need to worry about buying apps anymore XD

7. doughboy

doughboy Guest

just following up on what personuser said...
    to Cowcat: If you want to jailbreak your iPod got to http://www.jailbreakme.com/faq.html on your Ipod and install, install installous and then get free aps...
    your version should be 4.01 or below though...
    you can then dl the limewire app and dl your music

8. cowcat06

cowcat06 Well-Known Member

Um hm I purchased something Wednesday around Noon & now it's Saturday at Noon & Itunes still hasn't taken the money from my bank account. I deleated my purchase Thursday because it took up too much space on my Ipod leaving me with no space left. Do they know I deleated my purchase & will be nice about it & not take my money for the purchase?