1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ipod Touch Free AR recommendations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lephantome92, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

Read the title. All the free ones I found seemed to be more business-oriented, aside from this little basket ball one. Any recommendations by name? Its ok if they need a marker, but if they dont need any kind of printed marker, sweet

2. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

What is meant by AR?

3. Lephantome92

oops, my fault for not saying, sorry. in this sense, AR=Augmented Reality. As an example of AR: if you have a 3ds, think about this-when you look through the camera at the special ? card, you suddenly see a little block dude come out, and looks alive on the screen, however he (or she) is not "real". im sorry if that was a bad definition, m.austin

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

im not sure which ones are out there but you can downlaod an app call "i like free apps" or "i love free apps" (forgot the name). well, with that app, it finds you all the apps available that are free and the ones that become free, so you can try using that to search for the app you want

EDIT: here is a site that shows some AR apps for ipod: http://www.iphoneness.com/iphone-apps/best-augmented-reality-iphone-applications/

5. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

I use free app king :p

6. miros

miros Well-Known Member

I use Installous, but as for your augmented reality apps, I do not have any in mind.
    miros

7. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Installous doesn't put the Apps into your account. Try FreeAppADay.

/Off-Topic

This topic got me interested in AR for iProducts. Gonna try some.

8. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

now we just need an AR app that can measure a human's life, you know like Misa's death vision (i dont really remember that its call).

9. Lephantome92

Something along the lines of Reaper's Eyes. <3 Death Note!! I even have a Light plushie!