1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ipod anime

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by ashley_surferboi, Sep 20, 2010.

1. ashley_surferboi

ashley_surferboi Well-Known Member

i need a site where i can watch anime (especially naruto) online using my ipod
    ive been using iphoneanime.net (which is brill btw) but the episode im on (105) is in german, i really dont like using youtube.
    yes i do have a laptop but i dont like watching for too long late at night since the HUGE screen :)D) hurts my eyes ( :( )
    any ideas?
    p.s crunchyroll doesnt work for me for some reason!? even with the app

2. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

here use this program. it call formatfactory. it is a program the coverts all types of files. the cool thing to me is that it take a file that can be 800 mb. and make it 1/3 of the file size in mp4. sound and video are still good.

you will have to find the sites for anmie.

ps formatfactory is free

3. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

He wants to watch it ONLINE.

try pretty much any other anime site, utoob if you gotta.

4. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

DL the anime. Its in higher quality and it's more worth your while.

5. ashley_surferboi

ashley_surferboi Well-Known Member

i have dled episode 30-88 but i found that iphoneanime.net was better quality lol
    and that was watching it on my laptop (dl) vs ipod (online)

6. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

That's because the IPOD is smaller so the screen size and file size is less, which means lower-quality vers on an Ipod will look better than the same file stretched to fit a much bigger screen.

7. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

I assume you have the iTouch? Veoh is iTouch/iPhone friendly, but I'm not sure if it would have the anime you're watching.

8. Also for ipod nano?

9. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

The Nano doesnt have a web browser does it?

10. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

11. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Damn, i thought this was some anime starring an ipod, i'm kind of disappointed now