1. This forum is in read-only mode.

iPlayer GBA Emulator. HELP!!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Don9aldo, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

Sorry about having to start up a thread here but it seems the topic I started on GbaTemp hasn't been much help.

Has anyone here had a problem with the GBA emulator on iPlayer? Anytime I go to load up a game or the emulator it freezes on the "Homebrew Loading" screen. I have it set up correctly because the files show up okay in the Homebrew section, its just the freezing problem.

I seriously need help with this. My Golden Sun cartridge is lost and the Lost Age was stolen, I want to replay them at least once before GSDS is released and I find it inconvenient to play the roms on the computer.

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Hrmm... The GBA Emulator you got was from GBATemp I assume. I don't have it myself because the iPlayer isn't the greatest, Datel has a similar thing but better, but with no GBA support. Just get an EZ-Flash 3in1 if you can't get it to work The GBA Emulator probably has some missing core files, the iPlayer has an incompatible firmware, or you just have a clone. Solution 1: Back up your memory card, format it, and cram everything back in. Solution 2: Get the newest iPlayer Firmware. Solution 3: Get a new one. That's all I can really help.

One question though, does this mess up one game, or all of them?

3. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

All the games I've tried have frozen at the loading screen, that and the actual emulator itself freezes there too, so its probably just the emulator. I don't think its a clone, it has the sticker and the extra hardware underneath and runs avi perfectly.

Meh, I suppose I can live without it.

4. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Just get a normal Flashcart+EZFLASH

5. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Doesn't work on others than the iPlayer, mikeac!

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

He's saying use that combo instead-you don't need aditional software unless it's an r4 type card.

Acekard+ezy 3 in one=gba perfect :)

7. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Oh, i thought it was a slot-1 card...

8. manolisgoku

manolisgoku Well-Known Member

or cyclo+ez flash combo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.