1. This forum is in read-only mode.

iphone 3gs not turning on, not detected on pc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kira9340, Aug 22, 2012.

1. kira9340

kira9340 Well-Known Member

can nayone help me? my iphone 3gs does not connect to my computer and doesnt turn on at all. can anyone help?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

If you don't want to pay apple a fortune to fix it, buy a new phone. They are notorious for getting nasty if you try to get their products repaired by a third party.

3. Landon1

Landon1 Well-Known Member

Have you tried to put the phone into recovery mode?

4. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

Hold in powerbutton at the top and the middle soft key for about 10 seconds- if nothing happends listen to loony

5. kira9340

i got it in dfu mode, and now i got error code 3194, i got that to be fixed, and now i get error 1600, i used ireb and it still doesnt solve the problem, since i got error 1601, i was able to get it to the screen where it says connect to itunes and now im getting error code 1602, i cant buy another iphone, dont have the money, dont work yet. please help. thank you

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

how about buying a phone that's better than the iphone? iphone is ridiculously overpriced for what it is.

7. kira9340

i want too, but i got this iphone from my cousin as a gift, not really a gift but like a hand out. he said if i can fix it, i can keep it. so im trying to fix it so i can use it as a normal ipod instead. btw i got to error code 21. help? i've been stuck here for an hour now.

8. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

Listen now that itunes picks it up, just go to itunes, and say recover! it will then download the latest firmware and fix your phone.

You obviously tried to crack your iphone, but use redsnow next time. its automatic-

9. kira9340

if i recover using itunes it wont allow me.