1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Inu Yasha seen as DBZ for girls?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by tapwatah, Sep 4, 2007.

1. tapwatah

tapwatah Well-Known Member

That's what my annoying friend said... I don't watch much TV myself, but just getting what you think...

2. chroma

chroma Member

wad rubbish is that, that means guys do not watch inuyasha. i think your fren can't even find much similar stuff between inuyasha and dragon ball z, where is the similarity in the first place to term it as another version for gals, its totally no link.
    And inuyasha and dragonball Z are all aciton series of manga and anime hence it dun really fit those types of for gals or for guys, thats what i think

3. Aegix

Aegix Well-Known Member

:eek:

DBZ for Girls?  Whaaaaaat?

I've watched the whole anime, and I cna say that Inuyasha was a great show...at least untill the end of the "Band of seven" arc.  Then it just stagnated and died without resolving anything.

DBZ, I find is unoriginal, and is overstuffed with massive exaggerations.

...So yeah. not the same thing at all.
    [me=Aegix]dives for his antiflame bunker, awaiting attacks from all the DBZ fans.[/me]

4. z3311z

z3311z Well-Known Member

Inuyasha is a soap opera for anime
    damn adult swim had a joke about how you can sample inuyasha and ko gomai saying eachothers names like they were banging
    lol
    it was quite humorous
    but yes i can see how that is

isnt inuyasha supposed to be one of the longest going and bggest animes out there?