1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Internet For M3 REAL?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Dustin0225, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Dustin0225

Dustin0225 New Member

Anyone know if theres like a plugin or something for browsing internet on the M3 DS REAL?
    Or if theres one for Yahoo! instant messenger? If so, how do I install it? Thanks.

Also, I have WiFi/ a wifi connection.

2. miros

miros Well-Known Member

If you have a DSi, the interent broswer is already built in to the machine. If you are using a DSL, then you have to purchase an EZ 3-in-1 Extension Kit. Unfortunately, if you have a DS phat, I do not have a readily available solution for you. I hope you find what you are looking for,
    miros

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

This is not entirely correct. There are Slot 1 web browsers such as Bunjalloo and the one with DSOrganize. Both are homebrew. I'm not sure how well the DSOrganize one works, but the Bunjalloo one works great for what it's made for.

For Bunjalloo: Just Google - Bunjalloo DS homebrew download, or you may be able to find it on www.filetrip.net.

For DSOrganize: I would get it straight from www.filetrip.net. DO NOT GET THE LATEST VERSION. It is unstable and full of bugs. Get the last stable version available.

For the instant messenger situation, there is one for MSN that works very well, but I don't know of one for YIM. The one for MSN is BeUp I believe, or something to that effect. Like I said, the MSN one works pretty much flawlessly.