1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Installing HBL on psvita in 2013 help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ahiru103, Jul 5, 2013.

1. ahiru103

ahiru103 New Member

hi guys!

I was looking for ways to install psp games on my ps vita then i found HBL. I am a new ps vita owner and I dont know anything much about the "underground" scene in the vita world, but anyway I want an HBL on my vita so I can play some of my stored psp games in my PC. So, i was looking for ways on how to install HBL (google, forums, walolo, etc) and everythings been okay and its still running on Vita's latest 2.12 patch... but then as it turns out, what got me questioned was that for you to install HBL, you have to buy some specific games from PSN for it to work (well at least one game). And now, Sony took some of those games and patched it so it wont get hacked and it has been reported that some "HBL hackable" Vita games wont work anymore, unless its the unpatched version.

So, does anybody know what current games i can buy from PSN for it to be converted to HBL? Some of those news Ive read were dated 2012, and i dunno if any HBL hackable games still exist today.

2. Fylgja

Fylgja High level Neet

you will need to wait for the new exploited game to be revealed on wololo to be able to run vhbl