1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Inspiring moments

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Have you ever been inspire by any videogame to actually DO something with your life ???

Take for example the Tony Hawk games, some kids who played that actually went out & learned to skate 'cause the game "inspired" them to.

As an elementary kid (back then), having played Paperboy inspired me to take up my own paper route & Punch out! inspired me into taking up Boxing. But that didn't last long 'cause of that game's sequel Super Punch out!, it showed me that even if you're "light as a feather, sting like a bee", you're no match for a kung fu master, a Luchador & even an old man with a stick!! Street Fighter even made it worse, Yeah Balrog (M. Bison in Japan, Capcom America obviously changed it 'cause of obvious reasons, it was an allusion to Mike Tyson) has got a long reach & breaks the no hitting below the belt rule with his crouching start uppercut, but still he just relies on arm strength, so if you get lucky you can just trip him & defeat him. Same applies in real life, when Ultimate Fighting Champion first aired, I saw a boxer go against a martial artist, the boxer lost ofcourse 'cause he's bound by the lamest discipline of boxing no hitting below the belt.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Films, yes, but not games, I don't think

3. ndsrulz1

ndsrulz1 Active Member

One film That totaly destroyed me it was like have a warped mind for about a day because i kept thinking about it when i was not even thinking about it ??? That film was Bridge to Terabithia it totally f'ed me up for like 2 days and it inspired me to open my mind :)

4. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

psychonaughts inspired me to try to set things on fire with my mind. On a side note, that porta-potty down the street is up in flames.

5. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Prince of persia and splinter cell.
    1)Tried wall running
    2)Sneaked around (confidential) before.

6. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Hustler the game ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

7. conjy

conjy Well-Known Member

NBA Street - Tried doing a handstand on a basketball then dislocating 2 fingers. (It was fun.)

Now I'm watching people Melbourne Shuffle which makes me wanna try. But I'm an unco. :-\

8. Winterreise

Winterreise New Member

9. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Then buy a bigger house ;)

10. Winterreise

Winterreise New Member

11. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

I'd call a plumber anytime soon if I were you, it's gonna pour and thunder out of the sky!

12. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

Metal bands inspire me to play guitar more.

I luvz playin geetar ;D