1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Infinite Undiscovery Achievement Help (Capell To The Rescue)

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by faune, Dec 24, 2009.

1. faune

faune Well-Known Member

My boyfriend got me this game for my birthday and I'm trying to nab all of the missable achievements on my first playthrough on Normal difficulty. I'm currently level 8 and end up being level 9 shortly after being in the castle. I've done this so many times I know exactly where to go and how to get to everything, my problem is the time constraints between guards. The first two can be saved within 2 minutes of each other, leaving you 10 minutes to leg it to the second floor, grab both keys and get back to the remaining cells. I'm always at least 30 seconds to a minute late saving the 3rd guard. I don't understand.

I've seen videos of people who have accomplished this on level 5 (though they do not specify if they're playing on Easy difficulty), take time to fight [much more than I have been fighting], revive party members, etc. I've mostly just been rushing through the entire thing, fighting only what I need to, and I STILL end up late.

I've found an appropriate video guide that I'm going to reference when I try for this achievement again, but does anyone have any tips or advice on how to get it?

EDIT: I forgot I posted this, got the achievement the very next day.