1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Infinite Space

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Wild_Kat, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Wild_Kat

Wild_Kat Guest

IT IS DUUUUUMPED!

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4761_-_Infinite_Space_(U)(BAHAMUT).rar.html/

Give your thoughts about the game, but DO NOT POST AP STUFF.

We have the Technical Help section for that.

2. Ishidori

Ishidori New Member

Gotcha! n_n

I'm really more concern about the plot, i like some deep stuff and philosophy.

Spaceships combat seem to be interesting too.

3. teheezin

teheezin Guest

I've expected too much from it, just like COP it's kinda dissapointing but at least it is much better than COP XD I love JRPG's and I still think this is a great game.. just not as epic as I've expected..

4. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Epic game. I like the graphics, love the story, and getting used to the battles, not as bad as people say.

5. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

One thing I don't get is why the aspect ratio of the opening video is stretched, when the Japanese version is fine. Little needless mistakes like this really irritate me for some reason!!! X(
    But the game seems quite intriguing, if not a little slow.

6. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

Hmmm,indeed ? that sucks then... but anyway,im looking forward to it (DLing now! 4000 pts left BWAHAHA! )

I wonder,is this game realy plagued with so many random battles or is it strictly an average kind of thing ? I hope it aint as annoying as FF IV DS random battles...i mean,those were just too fucking much (or was it FF III DS that had so many of them?)

7. fahsky

fahsky Well-Known Member

I've been looking forward to this too. <3 Downloading it... on dialup. No fun, but oh well, I'll get it eventually. Hopefully my DSTT will handle it. lol

8. teheezin

teheezin Guest

haha Infinite Space have no problem running on any flashcart so dont worry I'm using a DSTTi too XD no prob.. it doesn't have any AP or stuffs enjoy =D

9. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I keep getting destroyed on the first boss battle. Evil barage attack keeps missing 90% of the time >.<

10. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Im downloadin it. I hope it comes up to my expectations as a portable alternative to my favorite space drama Mass Effect. That's what I'm looking for in this game, branching storylines, emotional dialogue and engaging situations.

11. acojan

acojan Member

Praise the gods of romulation :D !!
    HOOPLAHHH ~

12. rell

rell Well-Known Member

i just downoaded this game is there a action reply update for cyclo ds on this??

13. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

MY RATING

9.0 - The battle system is very addicting with the customization having some play in it.

6.0 - The presentation of the story is what bores me, they are shown scene by scene with no deep details. It wasn't handled maturely.

5.0 - The sounds, urghh, the voice-acting is horrible. With a monotonic voice depicting no emotion in the midst of battle. In addition, the sound effects of the weapon is grating.

9.0 - Graphics was epic here. It shows they pushed the limits of the DS hardware. The animation and characters are drawn perfectly.

10.0 - With that all said, I'm quite addicted with customizing my ship and searching for events from the endless space. I can spend hours just playing this game.

My rate on this game - 7.8 Great game and very addicting. Don't miss this out. This will surely suck you in. :)

P.S. Just wanted to give my say on this game. My 2 cents.

14. Wild_Kat

Wild_Kat Guest

Of course they're emotionless, most commanders of battleships give orders emotionless-ly.
    And yes, the sound effects of the weapon is awful.

15. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

My only complaints are the sound effects.

16. Wild_Kat

Wild_Kat Guest

We already know about that. >:|

Anyway, anyone know how to deploy two or more ships at a battle?

17. sylar1000

Well, you can add another ship to your fleet in Chapter 2, you talk to a guy in a bar and he lets you

18. Wild_Kat

Wild_Kat Guest

Aaaand is Chapter 2 the part when you go through the Void Gate?

19. sylar1000

Yep

20. Wild_Kat

Wild_Kat Guest

AWESOME.