1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Infinite Space - stuck directly after the pirate battle

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by beyond667, Mar 19, 2010.

1. beyond667

beyond667 Member

**spoiler**

At the end of chapter 2, after defeating the pirates, I'm invited by the military guy to visit him in the next sector, and the gate appears. But everytime I try to fly to the portal, there is a small cutscene where the main character tells me something alomng the lines of "I need to focus on finding the epitaph", and my fleet remains in the sector it started in.

Did I forget anything? I visited all planets and talked to everybody, to no avail. Is it a well-disguised copy protection?

2. Sylverwulfe

Sylverwulfe Member

if you haven't figured it out yet you got to go back to the pawnshop in Ropesk

3. beyond667

beyond667 Member

Thanks for the reply.

Doesn't work, however. Went there, and the owner tells me he's sorry that the epitaph has been stolen, and that's it. Yuri still doesn't want to enter the gate to the next sector.

4. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

you have to go to the asteroid bel near the pawn shop and then you'll have a melee fight with the some guys. But after that, i don't know what you have to do- i'm stuck

5. beyond667

beyond667 Member

now that helped, at least a bit. Thanx.

6. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

Next, near where you fought, you need to go to the tavern on one of the planets (close to where you have the 1st melee battle) and pick up the little girl who is looking for his brother- THEN you can go visit the guys at the base.