1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Infinite Space - is it just me,or does the touch screen doesn't always register?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Rod182, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Rod182

Rod182 Well-Known Member

Me and my brother have been playing this and enjoying it, but we've come across the same problem on our playthroughs: the touch screen controls seems kinda messy in a way they don't always work, sometimes taking 2 or 3 taps for it to register the input. I didn't think about this much, just thought maybe it was badly implemented or whatever, given it was working just fine on other games.

That is until I saw a member on another forum who explicitly said he was playing it on a flash cart mentioning the same problem, while everyone else playing the retail copies said they didn't notice it at all.
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390458&page=3
    While the member thinks his DS has become faulty, I believe it's a issue with the flash cart. Maybe this is some bug or Anti-Piracy protection that most people didn't notice/didn't bother given it was working just fine besides that? It certainly doesn't render the game unplayable, but now I'm just curious about it.

I'm playing with a R4 card and YSMenu. Would like to know if any other people in this board noticed similar problems while playing Infinite Space in their flash carts.

2. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

well hopefully this is sorted out befor i download it