1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Infinite Space: General Help (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by PrSlink, Apr 16, 2010.

1. PrSlink

PrSlink New Member

So, basically I've been playing this game for a good five hours. I'm on chapter two and I've done just about everything I can think of on this level. The military officer guy has asked me to stop by the base some time and everytime I go over there he is "still not back". I have spoken to the old dude and have got another ship slot if that's important as well. So I'm pretty bored of flying around hopelessly and if anyone has any pointers that would be great...

2. s_quizno

s_quizno Well-Known Member

Are you sure? This game involves a lot of backtracking and "exploration" - check practically every planet and sector you've been to. And don't talk to people just once. You have to keep talking to them until you're sure they're saying the same thing over and over again - sometimes they say something completely new the next time you talk to them.
    Oh that's VERY important - it increases your survival rate by a lot.

Basically, it sounds like you just encountered that pirate guy in a Cruiser class ship, and was cut off by that Vladykin dude. I believe what you need to do is find the bar with the woman bartender (I think her name's Rumina or something). In that bar, there should be a female employee, Tatianna Agarkov - you need to get her to come with you to meet Vladykin.
    If you already did that and he's still not there . . . I dunno, I don't remember too well.

3. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

im pretty sure that lady is at Lutsk the planet