1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Infinite Space First Boss

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by supleted, Mar 19, 2010.

1. supleted

supleted Well-Known Member

You having trouble wiht Panfilov? Join the club. But fortunately there is a way to beat him. What Panfilov does best is his barrage attacks; in fact, he uses barrages more than normal attacks. So that means if you use dodgewhen the battle starts, his first barrage will miss you, and as he is recharging his ship, hit him with a normal attack, then go into dodge mode again. Then wait for his barrage attack to completely miss you again, and hit him normally. He will occationally his you with his normal attacks, but they will not do too much damage to you ship. After a while, Panfilov will get mad and start Firing His Laza! Simply dodge them like you would with barrage, then attack when he is busy recharging. Panfilov wittled away a good share of my HP with his normals before going down, so brace yourself! After Cue-ball here is down and out, his 2 lackeys will try to finish you. They are just like the random encounters you have faced along the way, but since your HP is a bit low, Watch out! You will gain your little sister as a crew member after the battle, and be sure to head to the nearest star to save save save!!!

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I had trouble with this battle too, Be sure to take out the two ships in the front row, since you miss him more if they are alive. Destroying them first, then him i was able to win

3. padfoot

padfoot Well-Known Member

i got this game today, watched the intro and then battery died. Can't wait to get into it.

4. andrewguojun

andrewguojun Active Member

Sigh, 6th time fighting him and no avail...can anyone send me their sav file? I;m so fed up of this...

5. DavianQ

DavianQ Member

The trick to this battle is simply taking out the ships in front of the Boss. Once you have dispatched them, it makes the 'miss' probability much lower and a few solid normal and barrage hits will take him down. Be sure to use your dodge whenever he's red to avoid massive LAZA damage from the special weapon.

DeeQ