1. This forum is in read-only mode.

indiana jones staff of kings

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by tillsa, Jun 13, 2009.

1. tillsa

tillsa Member

can anyone help me ive got to find the basement key but dont know where it is ive been running around inside a shop for a day now please help

2. wildog

wildog Well-Known Member

im doing the same thing its cool wait tell gamefaqs.com comes out with walk tru so check that sight for cheats and walk trues lates.

3. tillsa

tillsa Member

finally found out to get the key press the picture on the wall that corresponds to the projector pictures the wall will open and voila you have the key then leave the room and find the picture that matches the clue on the top ds screen.

4. wildog

wildog Well-Known Member

hey upload the save in this post to have the key then click save then megupload the file thanks

5. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

to get the key to the basement, blow on the projector. every second time a picture comes up, it will be one of the animals on the wall in that room. tap the animals on the wall in the order they come in on the projector and you will get the basement key. btw, don't bother playing staff of kings anyway. it's crap. heard of gta and transformers revenge of the fallen???

6. motherhen182

motherhen182 Member

Go to the basement. On the tablr you will see a projector,blow into the microphone and it will change the picture on the wall.Every time it shows a picture that matches a painting on the other wall go over to it stand in front of the picture and push it in. You have to do this in sequence,when you do the last one a compartment will open and you can get the key from there... ;D

7. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

this game is a major disappointment.

8. newyears1978

newyears1978 Member

Every Indiana Jones game since Fate of Atlantis (and Last Crusade was decent) have been a disappointment..

It's Lucasarts..what do you expect..most of their games suck..because they cheap out on publishers..to make more money just with the name..

9. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

Yeah, so true man- well only on DS. Actually, I found Lego Star wars and Lego Indiana Jones quite reasonable on DS but the other games (Force Unleashed, ETC) were just plain bad. On other consoles, I think a fair few LucasArts games were pretty good- Star Wars Force Unleashed was incredibly fun on PS3, Staff of Kings on Wii was really enjoyable and the Star Wars Battle Front games on PS2 were all games I wouldn't turn away from.